• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Elite Dis - Archives :P

I can't for the live of me pass the "Handkerchief from EITC" task. :headache:

I can't for the live of me pass the "Handkerchief from EITC" task. :headache:

I can relate, I have killed at least 3 EITC officers/thugs and each time "no handkercheif found here". Ugh.

If you guys like I could help. I'll injure some high level EITC officers and you guys could finish them off.

Okay my higher level of the two pirates joined the guild. I'm on now but my pirate is AFK and being attacked with friend requests. If anyone needs anything just say where.

-Stacey

Cowboys_Girl...Samantha Redsteel
GoofyWaterCoaster...Captain Water Coaster
seaturtledude...Edward Stormeagle

Might want to edit these into first post

Our guild just keeps growing and growing! By the way, I can now teleport to Port Royal!

http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=96099

I invite you all to set up your account on this, it is very handy. For example there are gadgets on the side (you must click the arrow) and these include the guild gadget (which would already be on screen) if you open it up you will find a list of Guild Events, if you like the event planned "aye" it, if not "nay" it, I posted the same event twice by accident, so one event is set to be canceled. But check it out because our first event is 1 hour after opening (VMK). Please ask any questions about Disney XD.

Dude

I've already done it pirate:

Guild Event: Come plunder gold with Edward Stormeagle and my Light Frigate!

When: 3-6EST (When I'll be online)

I'll see how big of a response we get to this and we can start it up! Yesterday, Samantha, Water Coaster, Treasure Stealer, and myself plundered a great share of riches from just sinking a few ships on WWEDUDE's light galleon.

I will be there at 3 sharp sea. I had to get up at 5:30 EST so I have been doing some quests.

I've already done it pirate:

Guild Event: Come plunder gold with Edward Stormeagle and my Light Frigate!

When: 3-6EST (When I'll be online)

I'll see how big of a response we get to this and we can start it up! Yesterday, Samantha, Water Coaster, Treasure Stealer, and myself plundered a great share of riches from just sinking a few ships on WWEDUDE's light galleon.

I would come help you guys out, but on the DXD alert it says 1:00am PDT, which obviously is not right, that was in the middle of the night. If it starts at 3:00pm EST then that is 12:00pm (noon) PDT. Okay so yeah I can probably do it depending on what time you mean, LOL.

-Stacey

Anyone planning on sailing now? If not I will just cancel that event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter