The faceless children take a top-secret trip to WDW...

We leave in the morning!!!

DSC02347.jpg

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and well wishes...I would respond to each of you but the DIS is being SO very slow for me today, and I need to get to bed.

We're at number 1 on our countdown!

1. Spending time as a family

I am glad my mom is coming with us, but I am also glad that she's not staying for the whole time. It's hard, sometimes, sharing a house, and I'm really looking forward to 5 days, just the four of us. It's like re-starting our vacation over in the middle, which is great!

Today we finished packing, and packed the car. We'll have to take two trips to the airport...all of us and the luggage don't fit at once.

We forgot to fax in our room requests. BUT, we'll just ask when we get there and see what they can do for us. I'm sure it will turn out fine.

J.J. is VERY excited, but I don't think he has any idea what he's in for. Before he went to bed he asked me if they had bathrooms there, because he's going to have to pee-pee while he's there. :lmao: 11 days? I would think he'll have to use the bathroom.

Thank you to all of you for staying with me during my sporatic updates, for helping me with my planning, and for supporting me while I was being a worried Mama. It means SO much to me to have such wonderful dis-friends! :grouphug: I will be thinking of all of you while I'm on vacation, and about how you helped make our trip wonderful!

THANK YOU!!!

We're back! We had such a wonderful time. Nothing at all like I would have expected, but what else should I get from my crazy unpredictable children. I'm itching to start my TR already, but I have to look at and upload my pictures, and I have so much of all of your TRs and PTRs to catch up on first! So it may be a few days, if I can resist. I may have taken more faceless pictures than real pictures, so no shortage there! I took a boatload of notes too, so many pages of notes! So, I am prepared, if nothing else...

Welcome back!!!! :welcome: I'm glad to hear you had a good time! Does anything with small children go as planned? :rotfl: Can't wait to start reading your TR whenever you get it going! Will you please post a link to it here? Thanks!

Welcome home!!!! I hope your trip was incredible! I can't wait to read your TR (and I really need to get back to mine!)!!!!

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about it.

By the way, DD absolutely LOVED her postcard from Annie! She carried it around with her all evening yesterday and it was the first thing she looked for this morning when we came downstairs. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Welcome back!!!! :welcome: I'm glad to hear you had a good time! Does anything with small children go as planned? :rotfl: Can't wait to start reading your TR whenever you get it going! Will you please post a link to it here? Thanks!

Thank you! I will post a link when I start it. I want to get caught up first, but it's a lot of adjusting being back home and getting back into the swing of things! Plus our washing machine broke, so that's one more thing I have to do!

Oh, and I sent you a PM. I hope you got it!

Welcome Back! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you! I can't wait to start writing it!

Welcome back!

Thanks!

Welcome home!!!! I hope your trip was incredible! I can't wait to read your TR (and I really need to get back to mine!)!!!!

It definitely was incredible! And yes, get back to yours! I'm ready to read!!!

welcome back!! I am soo glad your trip was great!

Thank you! It really was fantastic! You get back to your TR too so I can read about your wonderful trip. (Maybe you have, I haven't checked yet! ;) )

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about it.

By the way, DD absolutely LOVED her postcard from Annie! She carried it around with her all evening yesterday and it was the first thing she looked for this morning when we came downstairs. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Thank you!

I am so glad to hear that she loved it! I figured since Annie was such a big part of your TR that it was a safe bet!

Thanks for being patient! I moved all my faceless pictures to a new folder (well, most of them, I wasn't going to show you all the parade and fireworks pictures) and I have 1041 pictures. :rotfl2: So, I hope you love those little backs of my kids heads like I do!

I will hopefully be able to get caught up on all your PTRs and TRs at naptime and bedtime tonight and then get started on my TR in the next day or two. I realized that on Friday, it will be 11 weeks until our next trip. Which means that I have to write this TR FAST! :scared1: Plus, I have blogs for each of my kids and I'm trying to do a TR on there for my family and friends too, and since all the pictures are different, I'm intimidated. But, I really want to do a TR, so I am going to try my best to write fast!

Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a great time and I can't wait to read all about it! I took pages and pages of notes too and I'm so glad I did- I look back over them and just have to smile at the things I've forgotten already! :goodvibes

Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a great time and I can't wait to read all about it! I took pages and pages of notes too and I'm so glad I did- I look back over them and just have to smile at the things I've forgotten already! :goodvibes

Thanks Hope! I am SO glad I took notes. Normally on vacation by the next day I have no idea what we did the day before!

My desktop computer is down now :headache: so I haven't been able to upload any pictures to photobucket (the wireless on my laptop is too slow). So hopefully soon...DH is working on it. I hope I'll still have readers when I finally get myself together enough to start! I've taken on a big sewing project to do for the next week or two, and then this week Thursday is J.J.'s birthday, so I have lots to do for that, and next week the kids have their physicals (I know that's not normally a big deal, but I have a few things on each kid that I am 99% sure are fine, but I want the doctor to look at them and tell me that so I can actually not worry about them...you know how I am, you have dealt with my obsessive worrying before! :laughing:) and then it's thanksgiving. SO, I just feel like I have a lot on my plate right now. In the mean time...the rest of you should keep up your PTRs and TRs to keep me busy!

My desktop computer is down now :headache: so I haven't been able to upload any pictures to photobucket (the wireless on my laptop is too slow). So hopefully soon...DH is working on it. I hope I'll still have readers when I finally get myself together enough to start! I've taken on a big sewing project to do for the next week or two, and then this week Thursday is J.J.'s birthday, so I have lots to do for that, and next week the kids have their physicals (I know that's not normally a big deal, but I have a few things on each kid that I am 99% sure are fine, but I want the doctor to look at them and tell me that so I can actually not worry about them...you know how I am, you have dealt with my obsessive worrying before! :laughing:) and then it's thanksgiving. SO, I just feel like I have a lot on my plate right now. In the mean time...the rest of you should keep up your PTRs and TRs to keep me busy!

That's enough to keep you going! Don't worry, I don't have much time to add to my TR at the moment, so that frees up some time for you! :rotfl:

If it makes you feel any better, I take written lists of questions into the boys' physicals -- the dr. knows me well enough now where he just grabs my list and goes down it, saying things like "not a problem" or "relax, he's fine." :rotfl: There's always a thing or two we end up really discussing, though. I've already started mental list for the boys' physicals -- in late spring! :)

Does Syd need anymore follow up appointments for her surgery?

What ended up happening with your washer? We replaced ours in the spring when (on its 4th service call in 9 years) it was going to cost $800 to repair. I HATE being without a washer.

That's enough to keep you going! Don't worry, I don't have much time to add to my TR at the moment, so that frees up some time for you! :rotfl:

haha that's how it works, isn't it?

If it makes you feel any better, I take written lists of questions into the boys' physicals -- the dr. knows me well enough now where he just grabs my list and goes down it, saying things like "not a problem" or "relax, he's fine." :rotfl: There's always a thing or two we end up really discussing, though. I've already started mental list for the boys' physicals -- in late spring! :)

It does make me feel better. You always make me feel better about being a crazy mom with the doctors! My lists are short enough so far that I can keep them in my mind, but one day they might not be! I think the kids pediatrician is going to be surprised this time because I'm always like, they're fine, no questions. Well, I'm making up for it this trip! :lmao:

Does Syd need anymore follow up appointments for her surgery?

Nope, they said that if it came back or we didn't like how the scar healed :-)rolleyes:) then we will come see them again, but they don't think it will come back so we don't have to go back.

What ended up happening with your washer? We replaced ours in the spring when (on its 4th service call in 9 years) it was going to cost $800 to repair. I HATE being without a washer.

We had to buy a new washer. And it won't be in until next week sometime. You can only imagine the pile of clothes we have. Plus, DH wears a uniform to work and I have a pile of diapers from Syd. I think I'm going to have to wash them in the bathtub soon. :scared1: I've just been hoping that it would come in surprisingly quickly, but I don't think I can wait much longer!

Glad that you are back (even though I haven't posted lately I was watching your countdowns)!! Ugh about the washing machine and the computer making trouble. I am also looking forward to your TR!

We're back! We had such a wonderful time. Nothing at all like I would have expected, but what else should I get from my crazy unpredictable children. I'm itching to start my TR already, but I have to look at and upload my pictures, and I have so much of all of your TRs and PTRs to catch up on first! So it may be a few days, if I can resist. I may have taken more faceless pictures than real pictures, so no shortage there! I took a boatload of notes too, so many pages of notes! So, I am prepared, if nothing else...

Welcome back!! I am sorry I have been MIA--been so hectic here at home for me. I hope you do feel up to doing a TR! I would love to hear about your trip. :goodvibes

Welcome back!! I am sorry I have been MIA--been so hectic here at home for me. I hope you do feel up to doing a TR! I would love to hear about your trip. :goodvibes

Hectic here as well. I do still plan on doing one...J.J. brought home some nasty sickness from Flordia and we're still fighting it two weeks later. I didin't expect it to take so long for us to get back to normal again! I'm hoping to start this weekend if i can get photobucket to stop giving me problems!

So glad you stopped in though! I need to get caught up on everyone's tr's...including yours! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter