The first 20 minutes.....

The question Pete is, should we refrain from driving, being on treadmills, handling sharp objects etc. while we listen to the first 20 minutes? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kim

Ooohhhh that is so Mean!!! :mad:

:idea: Maybe if we all beg then Pete might put it up early for us?

All together now.......:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I'm on spring break and doing paper and paper!!!! No FUN!!!! The podcast is the one thing I am actually looking forward to this week!!! cant wait!

of this weeks show are just unbelievable.

Pete

What a tease! My daughter's first question will be "will it have Rapid Fire?...I LOVE that part!" Just watch, it will be more great stuff for the lucky souls going on the PodCast cruise...accckkk, I can't stand the suspense!

--Daneen

Oh, I can't wait!! I was already excited, now even more so. Please put it up now, my parents are coming over tomorrow & I won't be able to listen right away aggghhhh!

We're actually still recording - just taking a break - but it was quite an eventful start to a show.

Pete

From Pete's love of giving prizes, I wonder if this means someone won another cruise... just guessing....:confused3

That was my guess too. I know Pete's been itching for someone to pick the cruise out of the numbered envelopes. I'm wondering if it's been given away. Regardless, you guys are sooooo generous.

Isn't this the week they were supposed to pick the photo contest winners also. I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter