The first 20 minutes.....

of this weeks show are just unbelievable.

Pete

This really got me thinking. How many of us can say this about our jobs? If I said this before a meeting or a training session, folks would be looking at me like I had 2 heads and would be running out the door. I don't doubt for a second the Podcast Crew put in a tremendous amount of time and effort researching and prepping for both the podcast & email shows. It evident in the content. But what really come through is the sheer amount of fun they have doing what they do. I know Kevin has often mentioned that is very lucky to do what he does. I hope someday I am that lucky.

Ahchoo... cough... sneeze... body aches... fever :sick:

Oh... I don't think I can make it into work tomorrow... :rolleyes1

Is it good enough that I should call in sick to work and wait at the computer with baited breath for the release of the podcast??? :surfweb:

I'm just hoping the show is up before I have to leave for the airport in the morning. After Pete's teaser it will be sheer torture if I have to wait until I get to the hotel tomorrow night.

Maybe you are all wrong and what really happens is...
the podcasters got into a major disagreement that led to fisticuffs....;)
my money's on Julie...

Or maybe pirates pirate: hijacked the podcast?

So we have 20 great minutes coming, huh? Well.... what trouble could Bob get into in 20 minutes? :scared1:

I guess I know what I'm going to be doing all the morning :surfweb:

Maybe you are all wrong and what really happens is...
the podcasters got into a major disagreement that led to fisticuffs....;)
my money's on Julie...

Or maybe pirates pirate: hijacked the podcast?

So we have 20 great minutes coming, huh? Well.... what trouble could Bob get into in 20 minutes? :scared1:

I guess I know what I'm going to be doing all the morning :surfweb:

Yeah, maybe Bawb & Kevin got into it because Bawb threw down the gauntlet and sent Kevin to the Wide Waste of Space Cafe

African or European?

Thanks to all of y'all, DH & I are now watching the DVD. :teeth:

Yeah, maybe Bawb & Kevin got into it because Bawb threw down the gauntlet and sent Kevin to the Wide Waste of Space Cafe

Thanks to all of y'all, DH & I are now watching the DVD. :teeth:

Tell the knights we said "nee" (or however that's spelled!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter