The first 20 minutes.....

If you've read Pete's blogs from the Wonder, one can only begin to imagine....

ooooooooh!

Very exciting!

Just need to plan in when i can actually listen to it!

Pete, you are a big ole tease!!!

Man, it must be good if you had to post midway thru recording. It has to be that someone picked the cruise envelope.

Mr. Peter what a teaser! It must be really good for you to post during a break.
My guess is THE envelope was chosen.
I always have this visual of you as Carnac The Magnificent holding an envelope to your brow before announcing what the prize is :rotfl:

GFK_carnac_main_01.gif

And I thought you had to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail to get a good taunting. :rotfl:

Is this a trick? Will it be some joke? hmm I am very excited, but I get excited about new podcasts anyway :banana:

Can't wait! I can listen while I paint....or would that be a bad idea? Oh well. I've been warned.

And I thought you had to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail to get a good taunting. :rotfl:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt....of Elderberries!!! :rotfl2:

I rarely set up iTunes to update automagically, but I may tonight so it's there when I wake up (hopefully...hint...hint)

Oh my gosh that is so mean. Give us a hint!!!!!!!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt....of Elderberries!!! :rotfl2:

I rarely set up iTunes to update automagically, but I may tonight so it's there when I wake up (hopefully...hint...hint)

Yay more Monty Python fans!

Honestly, between Monty Python and Blackadder quotes me and MenashaCorp are gonna take over this site!

'Im not dead yet!' :rotfl:

are you serious? how could you do that, I usually wait till Thursday to listen (my free day) but now I've got to put off studying for 2 midterms just to listen tomorrow. thanks a lot! lol

Oh, come now guys. The ONLY appropriate Monty Python line is "I fart in thy general direction.":lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Really! What are you doing to me?! I might put my DS on you he is the best at begging and he will not give up!!!

This is KILLING me!! What is it?!

Did Pete inhale the Pixie Dust?
Did Kevin finally admit he is my best friend?
Did Will fall in the Cistene!
Did Julie's credit card get maxed out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter