• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Anna returns home disappointed to learn Julia has been acquitted. She doesn’t blame Jordan and turns her attention to Paul

Julian signs the divorce papers. He is trying to now figure out his life knowing his family have all turned their backs on him.

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

I spent at least 15 seconds going "who is Julia?"

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Morgan makes a confession to Andre

Hayden and Finn overhear disturbing news about the hospital

Curtis gives Nina a harsh reality check

Claudette fills Griffin in on her past

Kiki and Nelle compare notes about working with Carly

Dante tries to be the voice of reason

Ava dodges a bullet

Morgan makes a wrong assumption about something he see’s

Griffin questions Sonny’s faith

Nelle offers her support

Griffin confides in Anna

A tipsy Alexis has an unexpected visitor

A catastrophic event happens with the Corinthos clan and the fallout will test their family and that marriage

Paul discovers that Tracy knows he is the hospital killer and decides he has to silence her. Anna also learns the shocking truth

Kiki confides in Franco that she is overwhelmed by Morgan and doesn’t feel like she can stay in the relationship

Things get dicey for Sonny and Carly as they clash over Julian’s acquittal. Michael has a thirst for revenge. Morgan struggles with his reckless behavior

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

I still watch but I FF through most of it.....anything Franco & Ellizabeth, some of Sonny and Carly and Nell, and absolutely all of Alexis (CANNOT stand the actress who plays her! It annoys me when she does the duckface thing with her lips!!!

Lulu needs to chill a bit on demanding custody of Charlotte. Dante had the right idea in telling her to step back and get to know Charlotte first. She needs to realize if she alienates the child now it will be a long road to gaining her trust.

Nelle is disgusting. I read that she's going to tell Sonny she's pregnant after their supposed night together. Shouldn't surprise him since every woman who steps into the same room with him ends up pregnant!

So tired of these storylines, but loving the new pairings like Jason and Curtis and Finn and Brad. Also FF through Sonny/Carly/Nell, Dante/Lulu and anything related to Franco and Elizabeth.

Nelle is disgusting. I read that she's going to tell Sonny she's pregnant after their supposed night together. Shouldn't surprise him since every woman who steps into the same room with him ends up pregnant!

I'm still trying to figure out her whole plan. She wants to get back at Carly but why. I'm guessing it has something to do with her father because she keeps reading the letter and it's signed Your Father. Wonder who her father is. I thought it might be Jerry but why would he want to get back at Carly.:scratchin I agree she is disgusting.:crazy2:

I'm watching every day but it's the least interesting of the soaps I watch (DOOL and Y&R).
Despise Sonny and Carly. Love Laura & Kevin. Valentin to me is sex on a stick!

I read Lulu is preggers, I am wondering if they write in a miracle pregnancy for the show now.

I read Lulu is preggers, I am wondering if they write in a miracle pregnancy for the show now.

It actually might be interesting to have Lulu going through a high-risk pregnancy while trying to fight for Charlotte. Plus she has two kids but has never given birth to one. People keep stealing her embryos and carrying her babies for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter