• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

It actually might be interesting to have Lulu going through a high-risk pregnancy while trying to fight for Charlotte. Plus she has two kids but has never given birth to one. People keep stealing her embryos and carrying her babies for her!

She has some bad luck!!! :)

I refuse to watch anymore, but can't resist the urge to read updates on another discussion board. Don't like the present storylines at all. I probably have missed a few special moments along the way, but so much is just disgusting.

Luckily, when I watch it's while I'm getting ready for work. It's easier to watch. I like Finn and Tracey. Tracey can be so awful, it's nice to see her sweet side. I'm glad Hayden is better, when she was with Nicholas. I always felt the need for a shower after their scenes.... just bleck. Elizabeth, I cannot stand her anymore. Lulu needs to stand down, a bit. She's ridiculous. Carly and Sonny same crap, different day with those two. I really like Laura more then ever. She's finally be a strong mother. Her and Kevin yay!

Is GH seriously rewriting a story from 20 years ago with Nell :crazy2: being the kid Carly gave up as a teen? Hello...Bobbie? Now we have to watch storylines from years ago because the writers can't think up new stuff? Ugh :rolleyes2

I couldn't even tell you if she's a decent actress or not as I ff EVERY scene she's in.

Also, while I'm on my soapbox, I know a lot of you don't like Liz but I'm a huge Roger fan and just wish they would let this couple actually be a couple. I hate that they write her criticizing him for exactly what Love of her life Jason does :rolleyes1

Ok...I'm done.

Like we didn't see this coming ... just read that recast for Morgan is in the works and will be on air early 2017

Gee :rolleyes2 Great :crazy2:

Is GH seriously rewriting a story from 20 years ago with Nell :crazy2: being the kid Carly gave up as a teen? Hello...Bobbie? Now we have to watch storylines from years ago because the writers can't think up new stuff? Ugh :rolleyes2

I couldn't even tell you if she's a decent actress or not as I ff EVERY scene she's in.

Also, while I'm on my soapbox, I know a lot of you don't like Liz but I'm a huge Roger fan and just wish they would let this couple actually be a couple. I hate that they write her criticizing him for exactly what Love of her life Jason does :rolleyes1

Ok...I'm done.

Unfortunately, I think their old story lines are so much better then what they are writing now. Alexis performance as a drunk is awful, In my opinion.

I used to like Alexis when she was involved with Jax and Ned. Now, I can't stand her. She's just ridiculous. She's a judgmental shrew. She's been headed this way for years. Nope, not digging her. Lol.

I am watching GH right now and it is a repeat from Thanksgiving! Does anyone know why this is happening? My DVR is recording so it is confused too. It is set to record only new episodes.

Hmm. I guess I will see when I get home.

So what does everyone think about the twist?? I was hoping for Faith

Yes the new Spinelli is just temporary. I guess the original actor (name?) had another commitment for this time frame. :)

Ok...I'm done.

I hope they aren't going she's Carly's long lost daughter route since she has been flirting with Michael. Yes, she's been a little standoffish but she is definitely flirting with him and does seem to like him. I actually heard she will be Carly's adoptive sister from the family Carly grew up with and she's jealous that Carly is so successful while she had a hard life.

So is Kelly Monaco really pregnant or just Sam? And if so, is Billy ? (can't remember his last name) the father?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter