The GH Official Thread Part 3

Nikolas and Helena team up to work together

Jack keeps a secret from Carly as they grow closer

Michael wants Rosalie to work with him while Helena wants Rosalie to keep Michael from the Spencer home

Sam and Patrick make amends as Patrick tries to stop Sam from investigating the masked man

Source: @DaveBedfford81 via Twitter

HIYA HONNY!!!!! :yay:

I had NO idea you watched GH!!!! :yay:

I HEART YOUR UPDATES!!!!
:yay:

Did I miss some episodes? What caused Nickolas to agree to the election fraud? Who did he talk with? What's with his sudden change? When did Helena and Rosa hook up? Feel like I missed out on a week of shows!

HIYA HONNY!!!!! :yay:

I had NO idea you watched GH!!!! :yay:

I HEART YOUR UPDATES!!!!
:yay:

Hey Hon! I've been watching GH since the nurses ball! Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller leaving YR convinced me to check the show out. IM REALLY LOVING IT!

Hey Hon! I've been watching GH since the nurses ball! Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller leaving YR convinced me to check the show out. IM REALLY LOVING IT!

ME TOO!!!!!!! Michelle and Billy and I am LOVING it!!!!!

WELCOME TO GH!!!! I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPDATES!!!!

ME TOO!!!!!!! Michelle and Billy and I am LOVING it!!!!!

WELCOME TO GH!!!! I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPDATES!!!!

I don't have the inside scoop with GH like I do with Y&R and B&B, but I will be happy to pass along any juicy tidbits that come my way! I'm really enjoying these storylines!

I don't recall ever hearing about Luke and Bobbie's long lost sister Patricia, but we sure are hearing about her now. Is it possible that Patricia had gender reassignment surgery and is now Fluke? Apparently there was bad blood, so it would explain Fluke's utter disgust for Bobbie. I think all the talk about Bill Eckert is a red herring. It would be too obvious it were him.

That is an interesting theory!!

Had an interesting thought and wanted to bounce it off you ladies. What if Fluke is...Luke!! What if he's had some sort of psychotic break and just thinks he's not really Luke! Honestly, it's the only thin that would surprise me at this point. Here's how I got there:
1. Talk about Bill upsets him.
2. Talk about long lost sister Pat.
3. As far as I can remember he's the only one who has seen Luke out of Miscavige.
4. It would be ultimate revenge for Helena to turn the real Luke against his own life. (Another of her brainwashed guys perhaps?)

Had an interesting thought and wanted to bounce it off you ladies. What if Fluke is...Luke!! What if he's had some sort of psychotic break and just thinks he's not really Luke! Honestly, it's the only thin that would surprise me at this point. Here's how I got there:
3. As far as I can remember he's the only one who has seen Luke out of Miscavige.
4. It would be ultimate revenge for Helena to turn the real Luke against his own life. (Another of her brainwashed guys perhaps?)

I like this, mainly because it's a little twisted like Helena!

So the guy in the basement is not really there, it's a manifestation of the "real" Luke's mind?

Helena would certainly go with that...I am starting to wonder why I keep tuning in. I am pretty bored at this point, although I do like seeing Johnny back!

Maria :upsidedow

I'm officially bored again, no rushing to watch the DVRed episodes, I really don't care anymore, sick of Elizabeth, sick of Nicholas (WTH, destroying votes?) I keep waiting to see him whispering with Anna, like he's actually working to nab Helena and the rest of the goon squad. No breath being held though. What happened to Larry, no mention again. I do like Sonny and Julien teaming up, as much as I can like Sonny, so tired of him, I'd rather see Brando play a Godfather than him.......

I don't get the way they are writing this stuff with Sam and Patrick. Why are they making it seem like Sam hasn't been with anyone since Jason "died"? Wasn't she with Silas for months? She took off her wedding ring for him and all that. Now she's with Patrick and its like she's back to mourning Jason and acting like she's betraying him.

Guess they're setting up for the OMG moment that they realize that Jake is Jason.I'm so over all of this crap I'm more inclined to clean my house than watch :)

Yep, I think there's no one in the basement.

Another theory I have is that Fluke is Bill Eckert who is also sister Pat!

Those would be soap twists of the old school variety.

I'm ready for both the Fluke and Jason storylines to get somewhere. It's getting old really quick. Also, Angry Michael does nothing for me.

Previews for the week of 19-Jan-2015

by Carol Banks Weber

**Jake goes to exterminate Helena’s vermin. That’d be Sam. But of course, he will run into a snag in the form of a blast from the past.
Jake’s memories come crashing back, threatening Helena’s agenda.
Helena notices Jake’s tardiness with consternation. Anyone but Sam…
Sam remains untouched, as she blithely goes about her day. But wait, what’s this? A treasured item of hers is gone.
Alexis bothers herself with Sam’s latest discomfit.
Jake racks his brain to determine whether he played nice or not last night.
After Carly comes across a disturbing item amongst Jake’s things, she pointblank wants to know what he’s been up to.
But Jake honestly can say to Carly that he hasn’t any idea.
Carly likes the idea of Lucas and Michael teaming up for a common, worthy cause.
Brad shows up, to respond to the changes in Lucas’s life. The lab tech gets real, admitting to something.
Shawn will probably not get far in his quest to infiltrate that locked basement.
Shawn realizes he has a stalker, monitoring his every move.
Shawn receives a restraining order, requested by Fluke, to cease and desist.
Sonny and Julian must dig deeper for Fluke’s ally.
Sonny stupidly, arrogantly provides Fluke with the tell, to his face.
Sonny and Julian resort to another option to take Fluke down and save Luke.
Fluke checks in on Luke down in the basement prison.
Lucas comes across a bit of enlightenment on the docks. He picks this up.
Fluke takes swift action to retaliate against betrayal by personally seeing to it that Michael and Lucas meet their end back at Luke and Bobbie’s old childhood home. Fluke makes up a reason for Sonny and Julian’s sons to go over there, innocently enough.
Fluke details his own ideas for the waterfront improvement, as Michael and Lucas listen.
Armed with the latest intel on Bill Eckert/name on real estate papers for the Elm Street house, Sonny strongly thinks he knows who’s running the show. They brainstorm to prevent disaster.
Sonny endeavors to alert his estranged son Michael about incoming harm.
Shawn dares confront Jordan on what she’s been hiding from him about her actual M.O.
After watching Fluke in action, an uncertain Nikolas goes to make sure this is really Luke.
A Nina sighting! She lets her guard down with someone new (to her) at Shadybrook. Might be Heather.
Ava suffers from a terrible dream, awash in sweat and anxiety. But that anxiety is understandable, when she realizes there’s a stalker in her midst.
Watching Lulu and Dante tear into each other gives Johnny a stiffy.
Lulu and Dante enter into conflict because of Johnny’s return.
Lulu talks over her frustration when Olivia comes over. She lays it all out, Dante’s possessiveness over Johnny.
The moment fans of Brandon Barash (Johnny) and Kirsten Storms (Maxie) have been waiting for, when the real-life couple connect on-screen as their characters. It happens this week when Johnny and Maxie catch up. He’s thrown by her maturity as a new mom.
Dante and Nathan chat about their women.
Lulu gives Morgan a chance to work. But Johnny… Oof!
Dante and Kiki rap about what it means to take care of a little one. Dante shares his extensive experience.

Gossip for the week of 19-Jan-2015

by Carol Banks Weber

Soap Opera Digest, January 26th edition, features “Stuff We Know (And Shouldn’t Tell You),” mentioning this blind item: “Insiders say a couple of daytime soaps will be slimming down their top-heavy casts due to network mandates. Sources report that a number of actors are concerned that they may wind up on the unemployment line in the coming weeks.” Sounds like GH and Y&R to me. Their casts are terribly bloated.

On Celebrity Dirty Laundry (January 10, 2015), Amanda Austin throws out the possibility that Vinessa Antoine (Jordan) may go next, a rumor that first surfaced on this site last month. “According to ‘General Hospital’ spoilers, on Friday January 9 Antoine shared this message with fans on her Facebook page, ‘The decision has been made. It’s been real Facebook. If you are a friend or fan stay tuned…’ Sure, Vinessa’s message was pretty vague and could mean a number of things. But, considering that rumors have been flying around that her character Jordan would be killed off, and when she joined GH the length of her character’s run was never specified, there is a very real chance that she was subtly announcing she was leaving ‘General Hospital.’” When you go to Antoine’s Facebook to find the January 9th post, it’s not there. Hmm. Instead, she addresses the rumors of her exit thusly: “Still on ‪#‎GH lovelies. wink emoticon My Facebook status was about Facebook. lol Was thinking about letting someone else handle my page for me [January 10].”

Is Kirsten Storms’ (Maxie) baby girl Harper — who recently turned one — with husband Brandon Barash (Johnny) going to play baby Georgie now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter