The GH Official Thread Part 3

It just occurred to me that Dante and Sam share a half-sister (Kristina). And Sam's other sister (Molly) is Dante's cousin since their fathers are brothers. Only in the twisted world of soap operas!

With all these relatives, sometimes it's hard to believe that in all this time, there's never been a marriage of 2 people who later discovered they were cousins or, worse yet, siblings.

With all these relatives, sometimes it's hard to believe that in all this time, there's never been a marriage of 2 people who later discovered they were cousins or, worse yet, siblings.
not a topic they want to deal with. Ned did sleep with his Aunt (by marriage) tho

Oh yeah, it's looking like Charlotte 99.9%.

So sad about Billy Miller. RIP

A few weeks ago when Anna's house was burned down, they showed what looked like a person in men's dress shoes walking away. Perhaps Charlotte hired some guy to do the dirty work? I can't imagine that she actually started the fire. Maybe she dipped into her allowance to pay the firebug? Or is Jake helping her and that's why he's been so grumpy and distant with his family lately?

So it is Charlotte. Why would Valentin tell Charlotte call the front desk and ask for another room? Now that he knows it's Charlotte, wouldn't he not want her to know they are going to stay at the Metro Court?

So any thoughts on it’s going to come to light that Charlotte is the perp? Will it be that Sonny’s protection will led to a misstep and go bad temporarily for Charlotte then have Lulu wake up?

Thoughts?

I'm not sure, but I was also thinking, what is Charlotte going to be able to do now that Anna has Sonny's protection? Lol
Depends on if a guard just follows Anna around or if one is also at her hotel room when she’s not there. Charlotte could also send threatening stuff through the mail or online, although Spinelli or Brick could sniff that out easily enough.

Has anyone heard about John J. York (Mac)? He has two forms of blood cancer and a stem cell transplant is his only viable treatment. I just read that a donor has been identified from a registry with a perfect match. They tested 12 of his family members, but only six of them were partial matches and could have been used as back-ups if necessary. It would have been less than ideal, so they kept scanning the registry until they located someone. If all goes well, he's hoping to receive the transplant in November. So far, he's been filming scenes around medical appointments. He said he feels well enough to continue working for now, although he will be taking several months off for the transplant. I hope it goes well for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter