The GH Official Thread Part 3

I can watch an episode of GH on FF in 10 minutes and not miss a thing. I stick with it more for the nods to the past than current stories.

Last edited:
I must fast forward over the current Molly, but liked #2. I also can't watch the sudden extreme animosity between she and her sister. I wish they would expand Scott's roll. He and Tracey could play off each other with a touch of Lucy. Things looked promising for Sasha, but even though they unraveled the plot, she is back at Fern Cliff. GH needs shorter storylines and some creativity. No show weaves in its history as well as GH but their repeated plots (get rid of Fern ClIff and Pentonville) are exhausting. I am hopeful that Lois will return with something new.
I'm thinking that when Lois returns (I expected her to walk in at The Savoy yesterday), Eddie will remember her and think she's his wife/girlfriend. That's going to put Olivia into a tizzy.

So what will Sonny do (if someone else doesn’t beat him to it ) to Gladys?

Trina and Spencer , Portia would have a fit if Trina ends up pregnant. And about Portia the other day at hospital Bob and weaving to avoid Sonny. Yea Curtis may have been collateral damage because of possible Sonny hit but he can help Curtis with Selina.

Finn and Elizabeth finally looking like they are getting close again . I like him but been a long time since I liked her.

And “new” Amy can’t compare to the old one I don’t know why they would try to to do a Amy Vining 20

And cliffhanger with Ava. I was hoping to see Austin or heck even Nicolas show up when Mason was there.

And I found myself talking to the tv when Laura wa like my son is alive. I wanted to say your son is a butt hat ( but different word)

I would be surprised if Trina ended up pregnant. This was a very planned out encounter if you kwim.

So what will Sonny do (if someone else doesn’t beat him to it ) to Gladys?

Trina and Spencer , Portia would have a fit if Trina ends up pregnant. And about Portia the other day at hospital Bob and weaving to avoid Sonny. Yea Curtis may have been collateral damage because of possible Sonny hit but he can help Curtis with Selina.

Finn and Elizabeth finally looking like they are getting close again . I like him but been a long time since I liked her.

And “new” Amy can’t compare to the old one I don’t know why they would try to to do a Amy Vining 20

And cliffhanger with Ava. I was hoping to see Austin or heck even Nicolas show up when Mason was there.

And I found myself talking to the tv when Laura wa like my son is alive. I wanted to say your son is a butt hat ( but different word)

I hope Sonny gets to Gladys first. I've been waiting to see him tear in to her for weeks now. I knew he'd eventually find out about her but I wasn't sure how. I hope he confronts her and doesn't manage to get to "the island" to marry Nina. He's just going to divorce her when he finds out that she reported Carly & Drew to the SEC.

I've always wondered why they named another nurse Amy. There were plenty of other names they could have used. It would be like naming new characters Lila or Bobbie. Just let this Amy be a totally unique character without having to live up to another character's name. I wouldn't be opposed to her being on more regularly, they have had her on recurring status forever.

I was hoping Nicholas would show up and save Ava from Mason but since he just showed up at the bank, there's no way he could be at Windemere in time to save her. I'm guessing Austin followed Mason to the island and will swoop in to save her...hopefully killing Mason in the process.

Do you think Sasha going back to Ferncliff is a set up, like Sasha is in on it? they are hoping to catch Montaque give her drugs again.

Do you think Sasha going back to Ferncliff is a set up, like Sasha is in on it? they are hoping to catch Montaque give her drugs again.

I read that it's part of a set-up to catch Montague in the act. I hope that's the case. It's time for the writers to stop torturing Sasha. She lost her baby, her husband and control of her finances. Her supposed guardian took advantage of her and stole her money. Then when she finally starts feeling in control again, Gladys sets her up with a devious doctor who drugs her into oblivion and lands her in Ferncliff. It's too much to witness one character enduring all this to the point where it's not one bit interesting or entertaining. It's just sad. I hope Gladys and Montague get nailed for their crimes, Sasha regains control of her life and finances and finally gets together with Cody.

Actor Nicholas snarls too much; the actor needs to relax. Selina Wu threatened Gladys many weeks ago. We did not see Gladys pay off her debt, so Selina should follow through and move this along. Mason thinks he is Kojak with the lollipop, and does nothing but lurk. I can't watch Nina Reeves. She and Sonny have no chemistry and it is unrealistic that she receives respect given all the fires she sets. Curtis needs a complicated storyline. They are wasting his adventurous talent. Portia should stop whining. Josslyn is more likely to get pregnant than Trina. I think they are setting her up for an Esme memory recovery to tear her apart from Spencer. Doctors do not acquire and administer drugs the way GH portrays it. This another ridiculous story that needs to end. Sasha had the support of the PCPD, it is unbelievable that she be tossed back into Ferncliff asylum with no second opinion, even if it is a setup. I know soaps are supposed to be over the top, but, gosh, GH can do better than this.

I am thoroughly enjoying Sonny ripping into Gladys. And having Sam there to make "Ha! Now you're screwed!" faces is the icing on the cake. I'm sure Gladys will end up dead or at least she'll disappear. If she gets killed I'm guessing it will be a whodunnit storyline. More than one person would like to see her dead....Dr. Montegue, Selina, Cody, Sonny (though I don't think he'd kill a family member. He'd just make her disappear)....

Unfortunately with all of the pre-emptions due to the baseball playoffs, it's going to feel like forever to get this storyline wrapped up.

I am thoroughly enjoying Sonny ripping into Gladys. And having Sam there to make "Ha! Now you're screwed!" faces is the icing on the cake. I'm sure Gladys will end up dead or at least she'll disappear. If she gets killed I'm guessing it will be a whodunnit storyline. More than one person would like to see her dead....Dr. Montegue, Selina, Cody, Sonny (though I don't think he'd kill a family member. He'd just make her disappear)....

Unfortunately with all of the pre-emptions due to the baseball playoffs, it's going to feel like forever to get this storyline wrapped up.
exactly how do you think Sonny makes people "disappear"?

exactly how do you think Sonny makes people "disappear"?
I meant he'd send her to some island he owns and keep her there where she can live but can't cause any trouble for anyone back in Port Charles (something similar to Cassadine Island where people disappear to for years on end.). I understand the mob definition of "disappear". I wasn't referring to that. I should have worded it differently.

He reminds me of when the current Michael came on the scene and he only had the Im constipated expression for the longest time and now is more relaxed.
Yes! Do you notice that current Michael also turns his head to his shoulder when he's talking, asif he'slooking away from the person? I guess it's better than a snarl 😂.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter