The GROOVIER New Pop Century FAQ Thread Chapter 2! ~ Post #1 is a must see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that many newbies to DISboards may not be aware that you can "subscribe" to a thread without having to post to it. So as a reminder or new news to all of you, you'll see the instructions in Post #1 in RED font as well as below.

SUBSCRIBING: Did you know you do not have to reply to this thread to subscribe to it? On any thread on the DISboards, near the top of the page and just under the advertisement banner and "Page # of #", there's a drop-down option named "Thread Tools". After clicking on this, select "Subscribe to this Thread". Please do this instead of posting a "Subbing" type of post so we can cut down on the number of unnecessary posts that makes it more time consuming to read through.

NEW CHAPTER: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2207254

Thanks for all your hard work Buckeye Gal! This is my favourite thread! In fact its usually the only one I read on a daily basis!

Question for all.... I notice there is a chapter # 3.... are we moving?? Should we start posting there?

:hug:

Thanks for all your hard work Buckeye Gal! This is my favourite thread! In fact its usually the only one I read on a daily basis!

Question for all.... I notice there is a chapter # 3.... are we moving?? Should we start posting there?

I wasn't sure either... than I took a look and it is already up to page 3!!! Crazzzy

Yep, come on over and join us!!! :wave:

....So it's official. We know too much!!....I have 6 topics to make additions to on Post #1, and while doing so, I found that indeed there's a limit to the number of characters permitted in one post.....I found that indeed there's a limit to the number of characters permitted in one post....I'm working on a solution now....I'll let you know when it's all resolved!

....So back to our "we know too much" problem.....

I've created Chapter 3 of our FAQ thread. I'll be requesting that a Mod close out this thread so we maintain one single source thread and avoid confusion.....

See you all in Chapter 3!

....Question for all.... I notice there is a chapter # 3.... are we moving?? Should we start posting there?

:hug:

::yes:: :upsidedow ::yes::

Yep! Start using Chapter 3 now, please. You'll see the primary reason for the new thread above. I'll be sending a reminder to the mods to get this Chapter 2 thread closed so no one is confused.

So come on over! We'll see you all in Chapter 3!

Would have been nice if I'd remembered to include the link to the new thread!!!! :guilty:

Thanks Buckeye Gal!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter