• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The iPhone Collective

Thanks to all who tryed to help, I tryed it all (I did find that button) to avail. At 8am I called apple, apple said call microsoft, microsoft said call apple. So third call later after speaking with a senior agent with apple for 2hours it's done.

Apple had to email me a link and we uninstalled, installed and talked to the folks on Mars from there.

Bottom line: It could not be done without the link from apple.:surfweb: I hope this saves someone the copious amount of time that taken me.

I have my icloud:cloud9:

I am a longtime blackberry and droid user and I JUST got my first iphone (4s)!! I will never go back! I just love the 4 S , it does everything I need done and I hardly ever use my laptop now lol I got the white 16gb and I think it will work for me I dont do a whole lot of downloading music and all.It has a GREAT camera on it which is VERY importent since I use my phone as my camera....even all my friends that already have the iphone are loving my 4s and want to upgrade theirs :)

I'm looking forward to December. I need me Siri. I had no desire to upgrade from my iPhone 4. I am not a latest greatest kind of person. Having seen how Siri works, I must have her lol.

Hi fellow iPhone users!

Does anyone have a password app that they would recommend? The major ones seem to cost around $10, so would like to get a recommendation!

Hi fellow iPhone users!

Does anyone have a password app that they would recommend? The major ones seem to cost around $10, so would like to get a recommendation!

I use Roboform2go. I set it up online, and it works through IE and Firefox. Then I synced it and can use the ipod/iphone app and/or android app to access all the passwords. It's also on a flash drive so when I travel, I can use it in someone elses computer without affecting their computer and access all of my passwords if I need to.

Would anyone be interested in a ipad collective? I would.:thumbsup2 My engraved ipad 2 will arrive next week.:banana:

Best app for planning is Magic Planner WDW works on iphone and ipad. Best trip planner for Itinerary, ride times, parades, adrs, maps everything.

Would anyone be interested in a ipad collective? I would.:thumbsup2 My engraved ipad 2 will arrive next week.:banana:

Oh I would LOL. I have hundreds of hours logged on my iPad. Probably my "favoritest" thing I own. Unless my little Siri is better ;) I was available for an upgrade yesterday... first thing I did was order my 4S.

Hi fellow iPhone users!

I use The Vault - Secure Storage(green icon) to store all my important #'s and passwords. I don't remember the cost and it doesn't show me since it's already installed. But I know it was less than $10, I wouldn't have paid that much.

This has probably already been answered...sorry to ask again if it has...

I have seen the waterproof storage containers at typhoon lagoon that are large and have foam in them. I think they are meant to be used for sunglasses. I definitely wouldn't be taking my phone anywhere near water, but I was thinking that it might work to keep my phone from getting jostled around in my pack pack. Has anyone used these? Would an iphone even fit in one? Thanks;)

I'm looking forward to December. I need me Siri. I had no desire to upgrade from my iPhone 4. I am not a latest greatest kind of person. Having seen how Siri works, I must have her lol.

Just an FYI ....Siri technically is not a "her" -I'm hoping to help you avoid a potentially embarrassing situation! I'm sure Siri will explain it better than I ...

I seem to use cloud a lot ! I love how it connects all my Apple gear without me having to do anything.' Steven Jobs' such a great mind....:thumbsup2

I also posted this on the Disney Dining Plan thread. But thought it might be seen here too. I found a WDW Dining Plan app that keeps track of your dining plan meals (kinda like a dining plan punch card). Just wondering if any one has used this? and how well it works? There is no ratings on it yet. But I did think it would be something somebody might want to try on their next trip.:confused3

Patience Luke, we are 5 hours behind you and mine just arrived. ;)

:lmao: you should know us apple fans don't have patience, how else do you explain the queues ;)

:goodvibes

I was considering being at the local store this morning but ultimately decided that Val & I could wait for another month or so until the mad rush tapers off. :coffee:

Mine arrived a couple of hours ago at home, but sadly I am at work and have not seen it. Can't wait!

There was plenty of stock at our local O2 (carrier) store all day, and they still have all larger capacity ones too :)

Maybe the queues don't take everything like locusts :lmao:

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter