The "Killing two birds with one stone" multi pre-trip report

Okay...I have totally neglected my TR...but I have a good reason.

Me and my boyfriend broke up and I haven't really been able to stomach looking at his pictures. So needless to say, I haven't really mustered up the energy to write about "goodtimes" with him that was not to long ago.

But life is going well. Just got accepted into the Disney College Program and the ONLY reason I applied was because he ticked me off and I just wanted to get away and prove that I could do it...and I did. :)

I haven't been completely honest with this trip report...I left out all the fights and arguments that went down on this trip between him and I...and will continue to do so. So I can remember the relationship for the very few happy times and not for the bad.

So I'm off to Florida this Aug and so excited. Also, I'm entering into a pageant and recently starting hanging out with this uber cool guy. And I would have never done any of this if we wouldn't have broken up.

So good things happen when you Let Go, and Let God.

I will finish everything tomorrow. Promise.

I'm so sorry to hear about that... :hug:

But I am incredibly excited to hear you'll be joining us in August! Tell us the details about that! What day are you checking in, what are you going for, etc!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter