For our experience at the premiere, we did a lot waiting too. We were able to wait in the theater for most of the time (like noon to start of the movie). Which was pretty full early on. A few people came later but didn't always get seats together. But before that, we had to wait in a line that morning. Once you checked in (first line), you got your tickets and to get your number/place for the second line to your assigned theater. I think they had people check in to get tickets to prevent resales.? Which I do appreciate. If I recall it wasn't technically a Disney event, but an AMC event? I remember calling to ask a question and the CM said it wasn't officially their event. So WDW may not be in a hurry to release anything. For whatever it's worth, HS is closing at 6 on 12/16. It seems like an easy money maker for Disney so hopefully they'll do it
Entire AMC theatre at Disney Springs is reserved selection now. Should solve the entire line issue.

Any recent news on if WDW will have a special ticketed premiere for TLJ? Theater tickets go on sale tomorrow after the new trailer airs, and I'd like to go ahead and get AMC tickets at Disney Springs if they're not. Also, I am very grateful for this thread, nobody else is talking about this.

Any recent news on if WDW will have a special ticketed premiere for TLJ? Theater tickets go on sale tomorrow after the new trailer airs, and I'd like to go ahead and get AMC tickets at Disney Springs if they're not. Also, I am very grateful for this thread, nobody else is talking about this.
On the SW thread, tips for purchasing tickets for TLJ is being discussed on the last page:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...alactic-nights-launch-bay-jt.3439569/page-799

It is now October 11, 2017!!! The final trailer premiere, advance tickets are releasing, and a fan event was announced for all AMC theaters. I have been checking periodically on all the pages for updates on the possibility of Disney hosting another event like the force awakens! ANY UPDATES???? DID ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING YET????

It is now October 11, 2017!!! The final trailer premiere, advance tickets are releasing, and a fan event was announced for all AMC theaters. I have been checking periodically on all the pages for updates on the possibility of Disney hosting another event like the force awakens! ANY UPDATES???? DID ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING YET????
Yes, Galactic Nights after hours pay on December 16th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter