The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

As someone else asked, does anyone have any coupon codes good in 2015? It looks like the most current ones posted are from 2014.

Was wondering the same thing. Can only find discounts for 2014. Nothing for 2015 :-(

hi everyone...i have a coupon good for a free one-day child ticket with purchase of a full-price one day adult ticket to any legoland park or discovery center expiring 3/31/15...send me a pm with your mailing address & i'll send it out...i don't check-in on here every day so please have patience...thanks!

this coupon is gone now!

Anyone seen a good coupon for a single adult ticket? My family of 5 needs one more ticket aside from the BOGOkids. My DH's employer has one day LL non-hoppers for $70. Toys R Us has a promo code (149935) that brings the price to $72.25. Trying to best that $70 mark...any ideas? Thanks.

Can you use the promo code online? Where do you enter it? Is it good for just the non-hopper or can you use it on hoppers as well?

I'm not sure we would have enough time to do the water park, so we would probably just by the non-hopper tickets, but does anyone know how much it would cost to add the water park onto a non-hopper if we decide to do it after we get there?

Angrose, is your post directed at me re: the TRU code? The place to add the promo code is the second to last screen right before you actually pay. Use the promo code I posted above. Here is the link I received in an email from TRU. http://www.merlindeals.com/rewardsr...ter&csep=938cd90a-4e19-4c04-8d23-97918ed0b3f8. It looks like all permutations are possible, LL only, LL and water park, and LL and aquarium.

I am not for sure that you can add the water park when you arrive but I bet they will charge you the $21/person difference at the gate between a LL only and a LL plus WP ticket.

Angrose, is your post directed at me re: the TRU code? The place to add the promo code is the second to last screen right before you actually pay. Use the promo code I posted above. Here is the link I received in an email from TRU. http://www.merlindeals.com/rewardsr...ter&csep=938cd90a-4e19-4c04-8d23-97918ed0b3f8. It looks like all permutations are possible, LL only, LL and water park, and LL and aquarium.

I am not for sure that you can add the water park when you arrive but I bet they will charge you the $21/person difference at the gate between a LL only and a LL plus WP ticket.

Thank you!

Thoughts about the Legoland Waterpark? I'm not sure if I should get park hoppers or not. We will only be there 1 day and the park is only open 10-6. My boys are 6 & 7 and totally into legos.
Are there enough rides to last all day or is it possible to get most of the rides done by mid afternoon and then spend a few hours in the water park?

Good news! So I was trying all this links in the first post hoping one of them would work. I used this one legoland.com/2014legocalendar. It gave me an error on the page but I clicked "view cart" and it took me to the page with the BOGO offers. I was able to purchase B1AG1C tickets. I received the confirmation email and they don't expire until 2016. WOOHOO!

If anyone needs a kids free ticket with adult full price ticket, my Lego magazine has a promo code 159910 that you can use at www.legoland.com/LEGOSpring2015. Seems it is good through June 30, 2015. The discount ID is 159910. Good at all Lego parks and hoppers at the California park.

I cannot use it, so hope it can help someone.

If anyone needs a kids free ticket with adult full price ticket, my Lego magazine has a promo code 159910 that you can use at www.legoland.com/LEGOSpring2015. Seems it is good through June 30, 2015. The discount ID is 159910. Good at all Lego parks and hoppers at the California park.

Ah, if only it had the regular non-hopper, I would totally do that just to not have to wait at the ticket booth, but it shows only the two hoppers as available.

Thoughts about the Legoland Waterpark? I'm not sure if I should get park hoppers or not. We will only be there 1 day and the park is only open 10-6. My boys are 6 & 7 and totally into legos.
Are there enough rides to last all day or is it possible to get most of the rides done by mid afternoon and then spend a few hours in the water park?

Have you looked at the maps and attraction descriptions? The water park looks very small with one family raft ride, three slides, a small wave pool and a spray ground. Your kids are a good age for it, especially if you are more interested in theming than thrills. :)

In terms of finishing LL itself by mid-afternoon, it depends a little when you are going. We have gone twice to the Cali LL, both times in early June, and the weekday visit was much quieter than the Saturday one. There are a few rides that often have long lines.

We have never done the waterpark, BUT the new Chima water park is open now too, which is an extension of the old water park and it looks like fun. You should watch some YouTube videos to check it out.

So here are my thoughts about the one day plan. I don't think you will be able to do everything in the park AND the water park, but if your kids are anything like my DS7 then they may only be able to go about 5 hours before needing a break and the water park can provide that. If you get there pre-park opening (I think they let guests into the park at 9am, with a few attractions available at 9:30), then you can get some good park time in before heading to the water park. I also recommend watching YouTube videos of the park attractions and make a list of your "must-do's" so no one is disappointed. Don't miss the Lego Movie Experience, it's the set from the Lego Movie and is pretty cool to see, and pretty cool temp-wise inside if you need to get out from the sun.

Have fun!

anyone know if AAA discounts for the hotel are still available? I cannot seem to activate them on the website or find them through AAA

Trying to figure out how to purchase our tickets.

We want to do Legoland and the Waterpark. Is the BOGO only for a one day pass? Can you upgrade it for a fee at the gate?

On the website right now is a deal for buy one day get one free plus $15 off if you pick your date ahead of time. This puts our total at $437 (2 Adults 3 Kids) for a 2 day park hopper pass. Is this the best we can probably do for 2 days?

Last edited:
way.com has the 2 day hopper tickets for $77.99 adults, $72.99 children. The description says expires 12/31/2014, but I think it's just a mistake (you might want to double check). I know of the site because of posts about Disneyland tickets, so I think they're reputable, but have not used them myself.

Legoland FAQ says you can upgrade 1 day tickets for $20. I don't know if there are restrictions on the BOGO.
http://california.legoland.com/en/plan/faq/

We want more than 2 days, so I'm probably going to go for the 3 day hopper Costco tickets for $89.99.

THANK YOU! Just used it to get our first two tickets. (The expiration date is 6/30) I called Legoland ticket sales and they said that I can add a day to the BOGO at the gate. If I buy 2 more with the BOGO and then the last child's ticket with the online offer and then add a day to the BOGO tickets at the gate that equals $380 (only $5 more than the way.com website - which I didn't feel super sure about). Hopefully it all works out.

Thanks this forum, so that I know there are special link & discount ID that can save me hundred.
www.legoland.com/LEGOSpring2015 (discount ID 159910) works well, however it only offer Hoppers tickets.
  • I was able to find a better discount for BOGO 1 Day Legoland California (park only, not hopper) (1adult+1child $85), and wish to share it here. I've just bought 2 sets of order separately, the expiry date is 1 year from your purchase date. http://legoland.com/tlm2014/ (discount ID 139916) site said this deal Expires 4/30/2015

I called Legoland, they said BOGO ticket is eligible for upgrade to 2 days, by paying $20 each person at the customer service after enter the park. For my family, 2 adults & 2 child = $85+85+($20x4) = $250 for 2 days Park only. I think it is good deal for me. Hope this help.

hi everyone! in my kids' lego club magazine is a coupon good for one free one-day child ticket with the purchase of a full-price one-day adult ticket to legoland florida or cali. it expires 5/31/15. the discount id is 159908. i don't know if that code will work on-line...i can also mail it just pm me your mailing address...hope this helps...thanks!

Does anyone have a BOGOR for legoland that is just the park... Not a hopper.? Our kids are little so we would have a hard time doing a hopper. I've tried all the codes I could find on here, but none of them worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter