The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

I really wish they would bring back the 40% off single tickets (Barbara's Cereals) that they had a while back. BOGO discounts work well for even-numbered families, but for those with an odd number of children it's like being punished for having too few children!

Hi everyone! So glad I found this thread. I have a question about using the online codes. We're headed to Chicago at the end of the month to the Discovery Center. When I enter the code, it says I will need to show an actual coupon along with my tickets. Will they not let me in if I don't have the physical coupon then? I'm confused! LOL! Thanks!

Legoland.com
Has a new ticket offer. $111 kids and 117 adults for 5 days. Yes 5 days. Buy 1 day get 4 free. Tickets expire Oct 30/16.
Wow at that price I might have to go this summer.

Does anyone know if there is a discount code/coupon code for the Legoland Hotel in Carlsbad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter