The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ooooh when in September will you be coming down wendypooh?? Last time we planned on meeting up was around Thanksgiving last year?? Hopefully things work out this time!! :)

Congrats on your son graduating!

I've been at Universal all summer, of course. :tongue: So much happened over the summer, it's not even funny...actually, it's hilarious...Seahag knows!!!! :crazy: I'll fill you in later on. I have to get up early tomorrow morning, so I'm getting off for now.

:wave2:

Hey!!!

Thanks for the congrats!!! Actually the exact dates are still up in the air....... but, I'll let you know!!! I hope this time we can meet up!

Talk to ya later............ pre-school, is killing me............ LOL!!!

Hi there Flyfly !!!

I was was just at the Saturday afternoon show with my wife... I looked for you, but didn't see you... unless you were the studio employee standing to the far left....

Would liked to meet you and have a mini dis-meet.

Oh well, maybe next year, funny show, a little bizarre, but funny.

Originally posted by Flyfly_Eclipse
So much happened over the summer, it's not even funny...actually, it's hilarious...Seahag knows!!!! :crazy:
:wave2:

Hehehehehe ~ don't I feel *special*!!!
& I do !!!:D
Yea, she had a wonderful summer - one she will never forget! ;)

You guysssss!!!!!!! :duck: :crazy:
LOL Okay, will send out PMs to y'all in a bit :goodvibes:

NandP - sorry I missed you! Let me know whenever you make another trip, and we can plan to meet up. :) Glad you found the show entertaining. :)

LOL it's pretty predictable....who it is, that is. ;) I have to head off to College Night right now, but will probably clue you in when I get back, unless I decide if I want to wait to see if I'll get to even see him again before I mention who it is :o

Hey gals! As you noticed, I'm sure, I've delayed mentioning my infatuation...but Seahag understands why. :) Eventually, I may bring it up...hehe :smooth:

*drools* :cloud9:

i couldnt choose^__^ they are all so dreamy... but i had to go with the guy in the cowboy hat...

when i go to see there last show on saturday, i am going to give them roses...

anyways... flyfly... i love your sig!!!!*drools evenmore*

I love the orange Ghostbusters especially GIO3!!!!!! :blush: :dancer:

p.s pssst my mum likes number two!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

I just want to let everyone know, that the last Ghostbusters Show was just spectacular. The outcome to see the final act was tremendous, which was what I was hoping for. They had an extra long Meet and Greet, where Ghostbusters (working, or off duty), and other performers got pictures together one last time as a group, in addition to just everyone giving each other their best wishes. It was extremely hard, as they backed up the car, shouting, "Who you gonna call??" and everyone replying, "Ghostbusters!!!!" until they disappeared behind the gate. That, and watching supervisors carry off the show signs.

I cried...and wasn't the only one. It was really, REALLY tough, to be honest. I recorded all 5 shows today, as well as the last Meet and Greet. Just so emotional... I'm just glad I'll still see some of them, or I'd be so devestated, since they are great guys, with such talent.

Universal is definitely at a loss, with the Ghostbusters; they'll be missed.

Raven - hey! GIO3's a cutie. Good taste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter