• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L. Thornton said:
Congrats Bonnie!

~2nd page~ :thumbsup2 and quickly too! You are a great hostess!
hostess.jpg

Oh how cute!

Grumpy's Wife said:
Have you tried International Delight's - Southern Buttered Pecan? Yum. :surfweb:

No I haven't - usually stick w/ French Vanilla, hazelnut, and I've tried the new Vanilla Chai Spice and Coconut one - I'll have to put that one on the list!

Ooh - tea, cookies, and the mad hatter! I'm SO in on this one! If I'm welcome, that is! :goodvibes

And here's a picture - just because I love Alice in Wonderland so much!

AliceinWonderland-masterpieceedition.jpg

L. Thornton said:
Congrats Bonnie!

~2nd page~ :thumbsup2 and quickly too! You are a great hostess!
hostess.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You always find the best pictures, Kelly! :thumbsup2

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
LOL! Now I feel stupid! I said how delicous the cookies were- and never even saw the picture! I was thinking - cookies- YUM! :blush:

The first ones were imaginary cookies, just like when we were kids! You answered the same way too! :thumbsup2 You're in good company, don't worry (be happy)! :teeth:

Good morning everyone! I brought blueberry muffins

bberry_muffins.jpg

Uggghhh I hate AOL! I signed on at 7:45 and it is now after 8:30 and websites are finally loading :mad:

Wow - all the pics of the goodies look good - I think I'm just going to stick with the tea - I'm trying to be good for our trip to WDW - because I know I'll be having ALOT of goodies due to the free dp!!!!

cassi06403 said:
Ooh - tea, cookies, and the mad hatter! I'm SO in on this one! If I'm welcome, that is! :goodvibes

And here's a picture - just because I love Alice in Wonderland so much!

AliceinWonderland-masterpieceedition.jpg

WelcomeSparkle.gif

Welcome, Cassi! Thanks for the picture, I wish I could have found that one!

I wouldn't feel so bad about the "bad" cookies - your intention was good! Besides, you replaced them with some really awesome looking cookies! Is it bad to be wanting cookies at 9:30 in the morning? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Kelly! :)

Everyone be thinking of something for our siggy's representing the Mad Hatter's Tea Party....

spacemountain said:
Good morning everyone! I brought blueberry muffins

bberry_muffins.jpg

Uggghhh I hate AOL! I signed on at 7:45 and it is now after 8:30 and websites are finally loading :mad:

Mmmmmmm!! :thumbsup2

Everyone be thinking of something for our siggy's representing the Mad Hatter's Tea Party....

Perhaps something related to Unbirthdays - since that was the topic of the Tea Party...

kimisabella said:
Wow - all the pics of the goodies look good - I think I'm just going to stick with the tea - I'm trying to be good for our trip to WDW - because I know I'll be having ALOT of goodies due to the free dp!!!!

When are you going to WDW?

Bbgrizzle said:
When are you going to WDW?

8/27 -9/3 I must be crazy - we've never gone in august before, but this time that is the only time my dh could go, and we're going w/my sister and her family so we had to coordinate w/them. We're flying down to West Palm Beach first to go visit my uncle in Jupiter, then we're driving up to orlando on 8/28.

kimisabella said:
8/27 -9/3 I must be crazy - we've never gone in august before, but this time that is the only time my dh could go, and we're going w/my sister and her family so we had to coordinate w/them. We're flying down to West Palm Beach first to go visit my uncle in Jupiter, then we're driving up to orlando on 8/28.

You're so lucky! I haven't been in 3 years. :guilty: I've been to Disneyland a lot though.

I'm excited about going back - we still haven't booked airfares though - they are so high! It's really starting to stress me out...

Hi Bonnie. What fun. I love tea parties. I will help make the donuts.
batter.gif
donuts.jpg

But I think my friend may have had too much tea already :teeth:
almadhattersiptea.gif

Cassi, where did you get that twirling Cinderella pic in your siggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter