The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
I wish it were me going to WDW! I haven't been in about 3 - 4 years.

Wow - if I lived in florida I would be there every few months!!

kimisabella said:
Wow - if I lived in florida I would be there every few months!!
Thats what a lot of people think, but I don't live really close to WDW. :teeth: I envy the people who live IN Orlando!

cassi06403 said:
I'm excited about going back - we still haven't booked airfares though - they are so high! It's really starting to stress me out...

We just booked the airfare two weeks ago - I too was waiting and waiting for the fares to go down, but they were just going higher and higher. We are flying JetBlue - which we've flown many times before, but I've never paid as much as I did this time - it's double the cost of the last time we flew. I see that you can get deals on Southwest airlines - but we would have to go to Long Island airport, instead of JFK - and I heard that there's no assigned seats so it's like a zoo when it comes to boarding the plane. I figured we'd just stick w/JetBlue.

Cassi, where did you get that twirling Cinderella pic in your siggy?

I don't remember where I found the twirling Cinderella originally, but I was sure to store it on Photobucket so I didn't lose it!

Cassi- Don't let it get to you! Have you checked out the WDW Planning boards?

I'm all over the boards - I've been watching the transportation board and see that SWA is offering good deals... I'm keeping an eye on that.

More goodies - cuz I just can't get enough!

pict2.jpg

I really want to lose 5 lbs before our trip - ugh...

EEYOREMAMA said:
Hi Bonnie. What fun. I love tea parties. I will help make the donuts.
batter.gif
donuts.jpg

But I think my friend may have had too much tea already :teeth:
almadhattersiptea.gif

Hi, EE! Great to see you! LOL! Love the pictures! I'm licking my chops for some of those donuts!

cassi06403 said:
More goodies - cuz I just can't get enough!

pict2.jpg

I really want to lose 5 lbs before our trip - ugh...

Those cupcakes are adorable!

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
Thats what a lot of people think, but I don't live really close to WDW. :teeth: I envy the people who live IN Orlando!

Friends of mine lived in Orlando for about 5 years and only went to DTD once, never went into one of the parks - I didn't get it :confused3 . I guess even if you live in florida - "real life" gets in the way, and you can't just go to wdw whenever you want!!

kimisabella said:
Friends of mine lived in Orlando for about 5 years and only went to DTD once, never went into one of the parks - I didn't get it :confused3 . I guess even if you live in florida - "real life" gets in the way, and you can't just go to wdw whenever you want!!

Real life - BAH! What's real life when you can go to WDW! :rotfl:

Real life can be such a hindrance when it comes to things you want to do, eh? :confused3 Whatcha gonna do?

kimisabella said:

That's kind of like me, when I lived in Vegas (grew up there, only recently moved) we VERY seldom went to the strip, and it was never for gambling. We went to Rainforest Cafe and M&M world occasionally, or maybe DH and I would catch a show (very rarely). Other than that, we stayed far away from it.

kimisabella said:
I guess even if you live in florida - "real life" gets in the way, and you can't just go to wdw whenever you want!!

::yes:: That's true. Its about just as hard for us as it is for someone who lives far. Granted, It's easier because we don't have to worry about the flight, we just drive. Whats a shame is that people who live far from WDW actually get to go there more than we do! :guilty:

Hi again!! :wave2: I wish I knew how to post pictures. I love all your yummy pictures. :teeth: What a sweet group this is. I'm happy to be a part of it. :thumbsup2

By the way, I hear you on trying to be good to get ready for Disney. We're going 9/29-10/7 and I want to lose a few more lbs. I'm down just about 10 already. Hope it works. :thumbsup2

Shelby

cassi06403 said:
I wouldn't feel so bad about the "bad" cookies - your intention was good! Besides, you replaced them with some really awesome looking cookies! Is it bad to be wanting cookies at 9:30 in the morning? :rolleyes:

Thanks! I go out of my way very often so I don't hurt anyone's feelings!

Cookies are good at anytime of the day, just ask him
cookie%20monster.jpg

P. S. Let me know if anyone comes up with a siggie for this party! cassi06403 had a great idea to work with!

I'll check in later... got busy where I am :guilty:

Well, I hate to leave this wonderful tea party, but theres always later. I need to go get dressed (Yes, I'm still in my PJ's!) Then I have a few errands to run this morning. I'll try to check in later this afternoon. :wave2: I enjoyed the Tea Party!

Bbgrizzle said:
Cassi, where did you get that twirling Cinderella pic in your siggy?
Bonnie,
If you right click on the image, you can save it to your folder :teeth:

Here's another 2 tea party pics. I'm so hungry now, if I don't get some breakfast quick, I may eat my mouse.

alicemadteapartywp.jpg

almarchharetea.gif

Hello everyone! Thanks for the invitation to tea Bonnie!
I am so hungry after looking at all those yummy pictures!
How is everyone this morning? It just started raining here.... nothing new!

L. Thornton said:
P. S. Let me know if anyone comes up with a siggie for this party! cassi06403 had a great idea to work with!

I'll check in later... got busy where I am :guilty:

Cassi did have a great idea. We can just keep throwing ideas out there. I'll catch up with you guys later! :sunny:

N&B'smom said:
Hi again!! :wave2: I wish I knew how to post pictures. I love all your yummy pictures. :teeth: What a sweet group this is. I'm happy to be a part of it. :thumbsup2

By the way, I hear you on trying to be good to get ready for Disney. We're going 9/29-10/7 and I want to lose a few more lbs. I'm down just about 10 already. Hope it works. :thumbsup2

Shelby

Congrats on the 10 lbs - that's great!!

Bye, girls who are leaving! We'll miss you. Be sure to stop in later!

Shelby, I'll get you some directions for posting pics. Be back in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter