The many adventures of duffy & i TR's!!!! D23 EXPO PTR 2011

Next trip update:

I FINALLY bought my d23 expo tickets today!!! Yeah super excited! That's going to be my next official Disney trip! Still deciding whether to get a hotel or not since its a three day event. I saved a lot of money getting the tickets for a mere ten dollars a day! I could use the money I saved for a hotel maybe??
Anyway who else is going????? I'm super duper excited to go, this a Disney fans dream!!!! And I'm beyond excited for the Dream Store they will be having!!!!
Dream Store Showcase and Trading Area invites fans to find out more about what is "in store" from the world of Disney Theme Park Merchandise, including Disney Pins, Vinylmation, Duffy the Disney Bear, limited-edition ear hats, and more. This special area is the place to trade, collect, and swap stories with fellow Disney fans.
:cloud9::love:
Also I know Anika Noni rose ( the voice of Princess Tiana) will be attending! And I'm Hoping she will be doing meet and greets!!! I might pass out though!

Looks for a lot more updates these next weeks!!! Only 54 days left!!
:goodvibes:goodvibes

Family 5k!!:
they announced it's gonna be STAR TOURS THEMED......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm so glad i signed up for this race!!!! thought i'd buy Duffy a outfit to theme the occasion;)
109_2457.jpg

Yeah, I was thinking since it's only 3 miles it wouldn't be too bad. I just wish September would get here already!

Yeah, I was thinking since it's only 3 miles it wouldn't be too bad. I just wish September would get here already!

yeah it'd be great for some photo opportunities! i know it seems like forever since i registered!!! but I'm so glad i did! i hope they have Jedi Mickey

I'll be honest, I'm not as thrilled as I could be about the SW theme. But I guess it makes sense with everything that just went on. But it does feel like I registered years ago as well. But I'm so excited about it. I even decided to make the jump and do the Tinkbell Half in January. Can I blame you, haha. I never would have considered these (or probably now about them) if it wasn't for the DIS.

I'll be honest, I'm not as thrilled as I could be about the SW theme. But I guess it makes sense with everything that just went on. But it does feel like I registered years ago as well. But I'm so excited about it. I even decided to make the jump and do the Tinkbell Half in January. Can I blame you, haha. I never would have considered these (or probably now about them) if it wasn't for the DIS.
i'm really just surprised they have a themed race, last year it wasn't themed!
i'm wondering whether to do the neverland 5k or the tinkerbell half!!! they both sound lovely and the medal for the half is super cute!

I didn't realize last year wasn't themed. Guess I wasn't paying attention, lol. Are you for sure going to do one of the two events in January? I'm not biased or anything, but Tinkerbell! Tinkerbell! Tinkerbell! ;) That's gonna be a fun one. I'm totally making some kind of 'costume' for it.

I FINALLY bought my d23 expo tickets today!!! Yeah super excited! That's going to be my next official Disney trip! Still deciding whether to get a hotel or not since its a three day event. I saved a lot of money getting the tickets for a mere ten dollars a day! I could use the money I saved for a hotel maybe??
:cloud9::love:

Also I know Anika Noni rose ( the voice of Princess Tiana) will be attending! And I'm Hoping she will be doing meet and greets!!! I might pass out though!

I hope you get a chance to meet Anika Noni :woohoo:

So what makes it official for you? Multiday? Around an event?

I hope you get a chance to meet Anika Noni :woohoo:

So what makes it official for you? Multiday? Around an event?

i think i would start crying if i did!!! she's amazing!:worship::worship::worship:

hmmm that's a good question, usually what makes a trip official for me is when i actually plan it out and make plans for it and it's not just spur of the moment. Planning is just so much fun and builds up the anticipation!!!:banana:

Less than a month till D23!!!

right now i'm thinking of themed outfits to where? not actual costumes but just like everyday clothes with inspiration from my favorite disneyland related things!

right now my brainstorms are
-Princess Tiana themed (duh) with the usual crown, pin lanyard, ShellieMay in Princess Tiana Dress,etc

-Star Tours??? chewbacca backpack R2-D2 mickey ears, duffy in jedi costume

-Toy Story??? - Woody backpack, woody hat, duffy in woody costume

-Duffy??- Duffy in sailor costume, duffy mickey ears, nautical outfit

any other ideas? have to narrow them down to three though!

also HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE news ....as of about 3 hours ago my family just booked out first Disney Cruise!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: so beyond excited! only three months away too!

I love the themes you got going. And I love how Duffy has all the right outfits to match :)
But to just choose 3, that's hard! All 4 of your ideas sound cute.
And congrats on the Disney Cruise! I have always wanted to do one of those. You have to let us know how amazing it was when you get back.

also HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE news ....as of about 3 hours ago my family just booked out first Disney Cruise!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: so beyond excited! only three months away too!

Hmmm maybe a pirate costume to also use on Pirate night on your cruise!

Other than that though I'd say Tianna or Duffy. They both seem to be right up your alley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter