The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Yes! I don't understand half the kids around me. Makes life really interesting, anyway.

I can't even have guy friends without someone saying, "OMG ARE YOU DATING?" and I'm over here saying, "No, for the love of everything. We are friends."

I'm in control of my own love life, or lack thereof, so there's really no need for everyone to get involved.

I can't even have guy friends without someone saying, "OMG ARE YOU DATING?" and I'm over here saying, "No, for the love of everything. We are friends." I'm in control of my own love life, or lack thereof, so there's really no need for everyone to get involved.

I had a friend like that a few years back. I've never been interested in dating.

Math and I used to be friends in Algebra II. Then precalc came along. They were arch enemies. Algebra II<Precalc>my chances of surviving.
image010.jpg

Please excuse me while I go play Calvin ball.

our grade is going to see Mockingjay soon. I'm anti-HG, so I'm planning on taking a nap xD my friends are unamused

Great movie ride is getting an update thank goodness that wonderful attraction needs some love and updating!

So today in my commercial art class, my friend(?) and I were having a huge and unnecessary argument on what RRR was called. He kept saying it was called Aerosmith and I kept telling him otherwise. Finally, someone else came over (mainly because he was tired of hearing us argue) and said it was calle Rockin Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, which is what I was trying to tell my friend(?). Smh

Great movie ride is getting an update thank goodness that wonderful attraction needs some love and updating!

It needs paint. I don't care what else is done to it, but seriously a couple buckets of paint can go a long way.

our grade is going to see Mockingjay soon. I'm anti-HG, so I'm planning on taking a nap xD my friends are unamused

Naps are cool. I honestly didn't finish Mockingjay the book because I just hated the way it was written, so I'm kind of meh about seeing Part 1 even though all of my friends said they loved it.

Naps are cool. I honestly didn't finish Mockingjay the book because I just hated the way it was written, so I'm kind of meh about seeing Part 1 even though all of my friends said they loved it.

I hated Mockingjay. No, wait, hated isn't a nice word. So I strongly disliked it (and I didn't throw the book across the room, not at all...).

I liked mockingjay. I haven't read the books yet but I'm planning to.

My friends said that it was good. It's kind of plain to see that I'd be lost if I checked it out, but do you think it's worth it?

On a scale of 1 to 10, what did you think of the movie?

My friends said that it was good. It's kind of plain to see that I'd be lost if I checked it out, but do you think it's worth it? On a scale of 1 to 10, what did you think of the movie?

I think the movie was an 8.5 and like I said, I haven't read the books yet so I can't compare them.

We got stuck on splash mountain for 25 minutes right before going up the big hill. When we got off the ride, they handed us fastpasses available until 12/31! :) then they moved everyone out of line :)

Cool! When we were on Tower of Terror, the group in front of us got stuck- during the drop sequence.

So they were in the elevator for about twenty minutes ready to drop at any second...

Cool! When we were on Tower of Terror, the group in front of us got stuck- during the drop sequence. So they were in the elevator for about twenty minutes ready to drop at any second...

Wow that would be so cool but scary. My mom hates ToT (but she still goes on it) she would hate it even more if it dropped at any second! :)

Wow that would be so cool but scary. My mom hates ToT (but she still goes on it) she would hate it even more if it dropped at any second! :)
I LOVE the drop sequence, I probably would have enjoyed it :D I wish the drops lasted longer. And went higher. My family obviously thinks otherwise

Cool! When we were on Tower of Terror, the group in front of us got stuck- during the drop sequence. So they were in the elevator for about twenty minutes ready to drop at any second...

That would be amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter