The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Oh, I just noticed that now. Yeah, so I make mistakes. I'm pretty sure a good chunk of people have done that too!

No, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I've done it, too. It's just funny that we do.

Mark this as the third year in a row this happened:

My family and I are leaving Animal Kingdom... And walk right by DeVine.

Everyone else noticed but me. I keep walking.

My mom gets my attention and I turn around. It takes me a solid five seconds to realize that there is a moving tree right in front of me.

That takes immense [lack of] skill

Sissandra Lewis from the voice is performing with my choir @ our Christmas concert! I hope I get to meet her! :) I have too big of hopes...

After getting a CD of Disneyland music from the library I quickly learned that it takes a lot of self control to listen to California Screamin' while driving. Not only is it difficult to not speed, but it is also difficult not to grin like a maniac and yell crazily, granting you very odd looks from people next to you at stoplights...

Friends at my lunch table: OMG, A BOY!

Me at my lunch table: OMG, (PIZZA) FOOD! I think I win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter