The NCIS Official Thread

You need to watch last night's episode.

I agree. I started this thread up right after the show east coast time so I didn't want to give anything away. If you are fan of the show you need to watch the show.

I did. Woah. As soon as I saw where they were, I shouted at the TV - "get out of there!!".

Dh and I were yelling at the tv. What was funny he started talking about one of the scenes and next thing we know the show was talking about the same thing.

I thought last night's episode was great, sad but really a great episode, there was just one thing I had an issue with- His first ex-wife who he caught in bed with another man is finally getting married to that man???? That seemed like a very odd way to tie in the reappearance of the ex

I thought last night's episode was great, sad but really a great episode, there was just one thing I had an issue with- His first ex-wife who he caught in bed with another man is finally getting married to that man???? That seemed like a very odd way to tie in the reappearance of the ex

Actually what I got out of it, the tie in was her making amends to Gibbs as part of her AA/sobriety stuff. Had she not gotten caught up in everything and brought in for questioning, her fiance might not have even showed up.

Poor Fornell. :sad1::sad1:

Actually what I got out of it, the tie in was her making amends to Gibbs as part of her AA/sobriety stuff. Had she not gotten caught up in everything and brought in for questioning, her fiance might not have even showed up. Poor Fornell. :sad1::sad1:

I agree that the AA/sobriety was suffice to bring her back.. Just don't know that I buy her still being with the guy she cheated with and yet not married to him yet like 12 years later..

I was surprised by what happened too. I was also surprised they didn't wait until Feb sweeps to have it happen.

I loved the Emily character and I hope we see more of her and Fornell now with what has happened.

I did. It's the first new episode I've watched in years, but after a couple of marathon days last week on USA, I couldn't figure out why. I scheduled myself to watch this week, and what an episide to return to!

I got home late and actually missed the first 20 minutes or so. But boy did I catch up quick! My jaw hit the floor when Diane got shot. I never saw it coming. Was she still with Fornell? I couldn't keep up with womanpopcorn::

Writing and acting are top notch. Can't find better.

Anything Bellisario was involved in were great

Some of his works are:
Magnum PI
Airwolf
Quantum Leap
JAG

This is random but watching the 12/15 episode on the rules....Showing Tony and Ziva rolling around in bed after saying "Never date a co-worker" seems like a huge error since they were undercover in that scene.

I got home late and actually missed the first 20 minutes or so. But boy did I catch up quick! My jaw hit the floor when Diane got shot. I never saw it coming. Was she still with Fornell? I couldn't keep up with womanpopcorn::

They got back together a little while back. Can't recall if they actually married or were just dating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter