The NCIS Official Thread

I loved all three episodes. My only gripe would be that the writers for the LA got sloppy at the end with the details about the CDC stuff.

a quick google will tell you that there is no such thing as "Druid Hills GA". You could say the CDC is in Atlanta or Decatur if you want to get specific but its not even on the one road with Druid Hills in the name.:rolleyes2 :rotfl:

Secondly, seeing as they made an Ebola reference their info should have been up to date enough to know what the treatment procedures are for that type of thing. The CDC building is a research place. To be treated they would have brought him to a special quarantine room at Emory. So he wouldn't have ever been in a hospital like setting AT the CDC. Also when in transit to the special room they would have put him in full hazmat suit to protect the emts. These procedures are quite well known because they made them national news when the ebola patients were flown in to be monitored by the cdc.

Kinda ruined the moment a bit while I was laughing and cringing at very sloppy mistakes. :rolleyes:

At least the other two made up for it.

:eek: Poor Fornell :sad1:

Reviving this thread with a question! Near the end Gibbs was looking at a group of people. I recognized all of them except the last person on the left. Any one know who,that was?

Wasn't she the one who was killed this season? Fornell's wife. I could be wrong

Wasn't she the one who was killed this season? Fornell's wife. I could be wrong

No, not Diane. They were all agents Gibbs had worked with. It was Paula, she was in three episodes. She died in season 4 or 5, I think. Facebook for the save.

Paula and Tony had a little thing going on, I think. Then she had her own team, who got blown up on a Saturday when they were covering for Gibb's team who was supposed to be working that day .

No, not Diane. They were all agents Gibbs had worked with. It was Paula, she was in three episodes. She died in season 4 or 5, I think. Facebook for the save.

Thank you, I couldn't see her clearly enough to figure it out. All of Gibbs ghosts from work.

Now for my question because the credits went to fast)of course). Did they shoot the last scenes at Dover AFB? If they didn't it was an excellent mock up. I have driven by it many times.

I didn't look at all 77 pages of this thread, so I don't know if this was mentioned before.

a lot of the rural and suburban scenes are shot at the WDC's property in Newhall, California, Golden Oak Ranch.

I think I have seen some of the urban street sets used as well.

there are production photos of shows like The Adventures of Spin and Marty with Walt Disney being out there to watch the filming.

Not sure if they shot it at Dover. They mostly shoot in Los Angeles.

I know, I don't really think they did because it would have been an expensive trip just for a couple of scenes. But it looked right. And didn't look like it was green screened. Probably not though

I didn't look at all 77 pages of this thread, so I don't know if this was mentioned before.

a lot of the rural and suburban scenes are shot at the WDC's property in Newhall, California, Golden Oak Ranch.

there are production photos of shows like The Adventures of Spin and Marty with Walt Disney being out there to watch the filming.

This I haven't heard before. Cool fun fact

I just watched the "The Lost Boys" episode and I understand the Dover comments.

having been on a number of Naval and Marine air bases I can say that they share many similar features.

I did notice a couple of palm trees and brown mountains in the background so it is most likely southern California.

I just watched the "The Lost Boys" episode and I understand the Dover comments.

having been on a number of Naval and Marine air bases I can say that they share many similar features.

I did notice a couple of palm trees and brown mountains in the background so it is most likely southern California.

Yeah you're not going to find palm trees in Dover LOL. DE has created a lovely mountainlike drive through the state though over the years. I was concentraiting on the base aspects itself and not the potential background shrubbery. Dover is the only AFB I've ever seen, and I've seen it a lot. So between that and knowing its purpose as the Military mortuary I wondered.
Thanks

I had a huge crush on Spin back in the day!

Mark Harmon was on the Late Late Show (aired last night) and in the interview James Corden asked about a character being killed off on the season finale (tonight).

Mark Harmon mentioned a name and I couldn't figure out how he was referring to.

it sounded like Burt or Bird. closed captioning had Birth.

it could have been that it was taped earlier and they were actually talking about Matt Jones' character from last weeks show.

Mark Harmon was on the Late Late Show (aired last night) and in the interview James Corden asked about a character being killed off on the season finale (tonight).

Mark Harmon mentioned a name and I couldn't figure out how he was referring to.

it sounded like Burt or Bird. closed captioning had Birth.

it could have been that it was taped earlier and they were actually talking about Matt Jones' character from last weeks show.

I never remember Dornegat's first name(or Dorny as he is affectionately known) so i looked it up on IMDB and its listed as Ned. That would not fit with the captioning or or a Burt. I'd be surprised to see another big character go this year. But we'll find out tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter