Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would so be my luck.. I would finally get to go see them and then it would be cut short. I really do feel sorry for them.

That would so be my luck.. I would finally get to go see them and then it would be cut short. I really do feel sorry for them.

Yeah that would be my luck too. XD
I was thinking if I did get a ticket to one of the Florida shows, my luck would be that a hurricane would come and they couldn't come to Florida at all. What would happen anyway if there was a hurricane, would they just skip Florida and call the tour to an end?

Oh, and I found Joe a birthday present today...in my yard. XD
A little stray kitten, she's so cute and spunky. So since we didn't get to "give" our gifts to Joe last night, here's his from me. XD

P8160209.jpg

P8160212.jpg

P8160210.jpg

P8160211.jpg

She's so spazzy, I got a lot of pictures of her like this.
:rotfl:

P8160213.jpg

Aww, she's saying "Please take me on tour with you, Joe." :laughing:

While I was uploading the pictures of the kitten from my camera, I found one of them from months ago at the Ellen show. XD

P3280147.jpg

Those stupid palm trees were in my way the whole time! :mad:
So you see Nick, Joe's hand, and Kevin in between two palm trees.
:rotfl:

Yes quite manly.
XD

I know !
Its so irritating.
The website said dont write them about it cause it will only take longer, but Im really angry, I want to ask them why I didnt get it yet !

Yes quite manly.
XD

I know !
Its so irritating.
The website said dont write them about it cause it will only take longer, but Im really angry, I want to ask them why I didnt get it yet !

I haven't gotten my CD yet, either.

Where did you order from?

I ordered mine from there, too.

I'm really frustrated with them.

That's so sad about the concert!:sad1:
I hope that doesn't happen to me; I've waited soooo long for this concert!!!

Kara; good news and bad news about your cd.

Good news: It WILL come eventally (I know, I know it's not the best news but it's something)

Bad news: if it's coming by normal mail; there's no hope of it coming til Monday:sad1: (the mail doesn't run on Sundays)

I was listening to "ALBL" and when Nicholas sings:

"So I'll wait til Kingdom Come,
all the highs and lows are gone
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
I'll be fine"
Made me cry:sad1: I listened to it about 15 times *hits repeat button for the 16th time*

“Bonus Jonas” — is camera-ready. He made his MTV debut this week on “TRL,” along with his famous brothers. And by blood association alone, this kid knows a thing or two about mugging for the camera.
“Actually, I don’t really know [how I got the nickname],” he said on “TRL,” his older brothers by his side. “It just came up, and people started talking to me and going, ‘Hey, Bonus Jonas,’ and I was like, ‘Hey, whatever.’ ”
On the show, Bonus Jonas also had the lofty task of picking fans to come up to the studio, and his brothers admit that he’s perhaps the hardest Jonas brother to impress.
“He’ll tell it straight up, and he’ll be mean if he needs to,” Kevin said, with Joe adding, “He’s a good critic. He’s a mini Simon Cowell.”
The boys love Frankie so much that even his off-color jokes about Nick’s diabetes amuse them to no end. At a press conference last week, Nick said, “Once I got comfortable with [having diabetes], Frankie used to call me ‘Pancreas Boy,’ but he’s the cutest kid alive so he can get away with it.”…

Did anyone see this?????

Haha that's funny "but he's the cutest kid alive so he can get away with it"

All this time I thought I was the cutest kid alive!!!!! (jk jk or am I????)

Well im going to get going.
BB Good everyone !
Goodnight & Goodbye.
*brakes out into song*

Yeah Im really annoyed, but it will come eventually, a lot of people probably ordered from there so its taking a while.
Im trying to keep a positive outlook on it. xD

Yeah!
I want like all that stuff XD
I love this shirt, I saw it at the concert and it was $30 and I only had 20(Kevin's age :D )
http://www.jonasbrothersmerch.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=96

I love that shirt! I want to get some shirts, hoodies, pants, shorts, jewelry.
I think I'll be broke by the time I'm done. XD

“Bonus Jonas” — is camera-ready. He made his MTV debut this week on “TRL,” along with his famous brothers. And by blood association alone, this kid knows a thing or two about mugging for the camera.
“Actually, I don’t really know [how I got the nickname],” he said on “TRL,” his older brothers by his side. “It just came up, and people started talking to me and going, ‘Hey, Bonus Jonas,’ and I was like, ‘Hey, whatever.’ ”
On the show, Bonus Jonas also had the lofty task of picking fans to come up to the studio, and his brothers admit that he’s perhaps the hardest Jonas brother to impress.
“He’ll tell it straight up, and he’ll be mean if he needs to,” Kevin said, with Joe adding, “He’s a good critic. He’s a mini Simon Cowell.”
The boys love Frankie so much that even his off-color jokes about Nick’s diabetes amuse them to no end. At a press conference last week, Nick said, “Once I got comfortable with [having diabetes], Frankie used to call me ‘Pancreas Boy,’ but he’s the cutest kid alive so he can get away with it.”…

Did anyone see this?????

Haha that's funny "but he's the cutest kid alive so he can get away with it"

All this time I thought I was the cutest kid alive!!!!! (jk jk or am I????)

Frankie is so funny! I loved when they were saying how Frankie wanted to play his new video game instead of watch their concert once. :laughing:
That kid has got the life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter