The "Newest" Moms Hangout...

It's a boy!

Lucas will have a little brother. I should have known. DH's family doesn't do girls.

He called his grandmother and she said "Ugh. Can't any of you give me a girl?" All she has are grandsons & great-grandsons. :rotfl:

I'll try to scan and upload the pictures either later tonight or tomorrow. DH and I are sitting in here, rubbing our bellies from a delicious meal and trying to decide what to do for the rest of the night. :lmao:

It's a boy!

Lucas will have a little brother. I should have known. DH's family doesn't do girls.

He called his grandmother and she said "Ugh. Can't any of you give me a girl?" All she has are grandsons & great-grandsons. :rotfl:

I'll try to scan and upload the pictures either later tonight or tomorrow. DH and I are sitting in here, rubbing our bellies from a delicious meal and trying to decide what to do for the rest of the night. :lmao:

Yay! :hug: I bet it's going to be too cool to have 2 boys! I wonder how much they will look alike!

party:Congrats Patsy! Two boys are a lot of fun. Lucas will have so much to show the new baby. I'm surprised at how much our LO has learned just from watching DS. And you get to re-use all the clothes! Yahoo!

What is everyone doing for Easter Baskets (if you are doing one)? I found some cute chalk in the shape of eggs and bunnies, some Buzz and Woody fruit snacks, 1st golfers club set, and some coloring books. LO will get Puffs, socks, and a new mirror toy. He can't get enough of himself. ;)

I wound up at the drs today with mastitis... again. I hope it goes away fast this time.

What is everyone doing for Easter Baskets (if you are doing one)? I found some cute chalk in the shape of eggs and bunnies, some Buzz and Woody fruit snacks, 1st golfers club set, and some coloring books. LO will get Puffs, socks, and a new mirror toy. He can't get enough of himself. ;)

I wound up at the drs today with mastitis... again. I hope it goes away fast this time.

We're not doing a basket, but my mom is. I guess she found her an Elmo one. lol I just got the cutest Pooh board book at the library. Every page has a mirror. I showed it to Lily at storytime and she wasn't interested. I guess she's over the make-out-with-her-reflection phase. :thumbsup2

:hug: on the mastitis. Today I've had this totally weird decrease in my pumping output. Hopefully I'm just not drinking enough water. I have started to diet, but I haven't done anything drastic at all! :confused3

My mom makes baskets so she made Lucas a basket (and bought the stuff to make another for this baby, so they'll be exactly alike).

I am going to put the same bunny and eggs I got his pictures taken with in it (he loves those eggs!) and Cheerios. Got him a Peter Rabbit board book @ Sams and a plastic box thingie with holes that match shaped pieces he can stick in the box (does the description absolutely suck or what?). He has something like it and loves it so I picked that one up for him somewhere awhile back...

That is it for this year.

party:Congrats Patsy! Two boys are a lot of fun. Lucas will have so much to show the new baby. I'm surprised at how much our LO has learned just from watching DS. And you get to re-use all the clothes! Yahoo!

uhhhh......I had that a few weeks ago, and it was not fun. I didn't know it made you feel like you had the flu. I hurt all over! I decided today to give up pumping during the day. She just isn't taking a bottle, and I'm spending too much time on it to never use it. I had already cut it to once a day, but was still getting 8 oz each time. I really hope I don' t have any problems with going all day. She nurses a long time every morning, and as much as I let her in the afternoons and evenings, so maybe I'll be ok!

I need to go through the cabinet and see what I got for baskets. I've been stuffing everything back for a few weeks so the older kids wouldn't see. I got big red baskets and some toys at Dollar Tree (kites for older kids, pack of fairies toys for dd10, bubbles, etc.). I got ds12 the diary of a wimpy kid collection, and dd10 an invisible ink diary, zhu zhu book, and one of the generation 3 zhu zhus (she is obsessed!).

Katie LOVES Barney! Ds12 was obsessed with him-had Barney sheets, curtains, the interactive Barney that would talk during the show, tons of movies, a Barney costume when he was 2, a Barney birthday party, etc. So one day we were flipping channels and I put it on Barney just to antagonize him (he likes to pretend it never happened):lmao:. Katie stared at the tv then started dancing. We taped a few on the dvr, and she loves them. So I was planning to do her a Barney basket, but apparently you can't find stuffed Barneys anymore! I got her a few dvds, but had to go to Ebay to get a Barney and Baby Bop. I got the shipping notice today, so hopefully they will be here by Sat.

Congrats Patsy!pirate:pirate:

That's so funny! My nephew was the same with Barney. Had the movies, the sheets, the cds. DS loves Little Bear. My sister gave us my nephews old little bear that laughs and says cute sayings when you squeeze his hand. They are on Ebay for a variety of crazy prices. I did find a floor puzzle that was on Ebay for $60 for $1 at a resale. :rotfl:

This was my 1st time to do Ebay in years. But I looked everywhere, in town and online, and couldn't find anything. The ones on Ebay are used, but they say gently used, and the woman had great feedback. I got them for 99 cents each (the only bid!), but paid 11.50 for shipping. I hope they look ok when they get here. The prices on Amazon were unreal,and that was the only other option.

They'll probably be great. I don't but a lot from Ebay either. I attempted to get some Little Bear stickers and at the last minute someone came out and bought them for .50 more than me. Oh well, they would probably just end up in the bottom of the toybox anyway. ;)

Congrats Patsy! Boys are pretty awesome.

So are little girls. My little girl has been working on her mad skills. Today she pulled herself up to a stand all by herself in her crib -- and looked so pleased with herself too. Such a little imp. In the last week she perfected sitting up. She's had her bottom front 2 teethfor a few weeks now. I think she's cutting one of the uppers now too.

These babies have been near killing me with night waking. Katie's all backward. Days are for playing & learning. Nights she wants to take in a bunch of her calories. What would/should be the last feeding is around 8/9 PM. Katies been getting up again at around 11/12, again at 1/2 and finally at 4/5. Plus Dylan will get up to nurse once in there. Its brutal.

It's a boy!

Congrats on another boy! Re-using the clothes is the best...even though they were only 15 months apart...it made me so emotional to pull out all of his newborn clothes again (and again:rotfl:). You would think that I hadn't seen them in years.

I also love, love, love to dress my kids all alike. It's getting easier to find clothes now that Luca is a little bigger, but Dylan is starting to want to choose his own outfits. Oh well, as long as they give me holiday's and Disney, I'll be happy. Of course, the younger 2 won't have a choice yet!:rolleyes1

Does anyone else have a kid that likes Santa but is scared of the Easter bunny? For 2 years in a row now, our Easter picture from the mall only has 2 kids in it (Landon refuses to go near him). Years from now, he's gonna think we didn't like him:lmao:!

Can anyone tell me what the initial WIC appointment is like? This crazy formula that they put Luca on for his lactose intolerance is $160/case and insurance doesn't cover it. Wic covers it (thank goodness) and luckily we qualify right now.

Amanda she is so cute! (where in the world was that pic taken? looks like purse heaven?)

Thank you! And the place is called Sam Moon! An accessory shopping meca in the Dallas area! Really dangerous with a credit card! ;)

Looking at those pictures made me realize how much my floor needed to be vacuumed! :lmao: YUCK!

HA! But the dresses are sooooo cute! I can't wait to dress Emma in a Minnie dress!!

It's a boy!

Congratulations!! Those boys are going to have so much fun!!

Yippee for boys, Patsy!

I really wanted a girl with this one, but there is nothing like a boy to hold tight on to his mom's heartstrings!

Elliott had his 2 month checkup on Monday. He was 10 pounds, 14 ounces (gained 4 pounds exactly from birth!), and 22 3/4 inches long. 27% for weight, 40% for height. Doctor couldn't believe how strong he was. All Elliott ever wants to do is stand up, and he has been doing that for a few weeks now. He was also impressed with his neck strength. So overall, a great checkup for E (minus the shots, poor baby!).

Today was Elliott's first day with the sitter. I went back to work on Monday, and he was with my parents Monday and Tuesday. Everything was fine when I dropped him off. He was wide awake when we walked in. When I went to give him a kiss goodbye, he turned his head and shut his eyes and wouldn't look at me! What a little stinker!!

Thanks for the congrats, guys! I'm excited! I know that it'll be great with them being this close together!

I don't think I'm going to be able to get my tubes tied though. I'll admit to some disappointment when I saw the boy bits. I just don't think I can put off the possibility of trying for a little girl in a few years. We'll see, but I think I'm going to just get Mirena until I can be positive about the decision.

Wow, Elliott was set to impress! That is so awesome! He's going to be moving everywhere soon and you're going to have to watch out!

Testing...

Weird!! I'm post on my PTR and 2 of my posts didn't show up. The third on did, but the thread jumped from post 7 to post 10?!
They appeared...weird.

Hi ladies,

I guess it's time to join this thread.

Our newest daughter Oksana Iryna was born on March 18th. I can't believe she will be two weeks old tomorrow!

Unlike my other kids this one sleeps on a schedule and is gaining weight on schedule. It's so nice not to have those additional worries.

Hi ladies,

Our newest daughter Oksana Iryna was born on March 18th. I can't believe she will be two weeks old tomorrow!

Unlike my other kids this one sleeps on a schedule and is gaining weight on schedule. It's so nice not to have those additional worries.

Welcome!!

Hey, Kiki! It's good to see you over here.

Lucas and I just went to wander around Kohls. DH called while I was there so I'm going to end up going back tomorrow to get what I wanted- he has a card for 15% off so DARN I have to go back tomorrow to look some more :rotfl:

They had one 3m "Little Brother" onesie left and a "Little Brothers ROCK" T-shirt I want to get for Lucas. I'm getting excited!!

Can anyone tell me what the initial WIC appointment is like? This crazy formula that they put Luca on for his lactose intolerance is $160/case and insurance doesn't cover it. Wic covers it (thank goodness) and luckily we qualify right now.
For us it was just checking over the income stuff, weights, and imputing info. Didnt take to long at all. Thank goodness for Wic, huh? We are on lactose free milk right now, and that stuff is SPENDY. Its $3.50 a half gallon, and we go through it in a day. Not as expensive as the formula.. But it seems to be hitting just as hard.
Hi ladies,

Congratulations!!!

Yay Patsy!! Boys are the best! Mine are so laid back..Its nice to have them to counteract how high maintenance my girls are! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter