*** The Official 2014 - DLR -July Thread ***(We All Have Been There & Back Home)

Great job dj and crystal on the TRs! :surfweb:

My family has launched headlong into pre-planning for the next venture to WDW. Just when you think you're done, when all those cravings have been satiated, when you think that any sane person wouldn't want any more ::MickeyMo , the DISbug bites again!

And if you're thinking "gosh, this guys IS nuts", DW and I are planning a San Francisco getaway in late September--just to confirm your suspicions :rotfl: We're planning a trip to the Walt Disney Family Museum while we're there to nurse the Disney habit until we get to Florida. Here's a thread I started for planning: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3264358 I'll also be posting pics and a blurb or two about what we find!

Fun rickenmartin78!!! Plan on staying a good chunk of time at the Walt Disney Family Museum. It is INCREDIBLE!! So much detail. ANd it is gorgeous! I just LOVE it there. :goodvibes (And be prepared to spend some money at the gift store!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter