The "Official" 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Thread

Everything is going well here. Disney doesn’t release statistics regarding the application process but all the Round 2 numbers I’ve seen estimated are around 250-500. Best of luck to you all and hopefully we hear something regarding Round 3 this week!

Hi all! I'm also in round 2.....waiting patiently......

I'm from Michigan. This is my 4th year applying and first year making it past round 1. My anxiousness ramping up a bit today.....hoping for good news!

Pixie Dust to everyone out there waiting for the round 3 emails!

Last edited:
I got a 'No' email last night so I won't be continuing on to Round 3. Best of luck to all that have moved on and we will be pulling for you!

Sorry to hear that, guys. I'm glad you're still our resident experts here, at any rate.

Congrats again on making it to Round 2. That's quite an accomplishment! :grouphug:

Do we have anyone here that made it to Round 3? There seems to be VERY few reporting having made it on the FB groups. Seems to potentially be a very small class of 2018.

Do we have anyone here that made it to Round 3? There seems to be VERY few reporting having made it on the FB groups. Seems to potentially be a very small class of 2018.
Wish I could say yes; maybe next year! I'm so surprised both in the small number advancing and that you didn't make it! I thought your video was great on FB. I wonder if they will do interviews? So few seemed to move on past R2!!

Wish I could say yes; maybe next year! I'm so surprised both in the small number advancing and that you didn't make it! I thought your video was great on FB. I wonder if they will do interviews? So few seemed to move on past R2!!

Thank you...that’s very kind to say. I have to believe they have their reasons and I’ll definitely be back to make another run next year! I’m thinking they may have more people in the 2019 Panel as I think that they are going to see a lot more Guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort once Toy Story Land and especially Star Wars: Galaxys Edge open up.

Just an FYI that there has been one report tonight on Facebook of someone getting an email stating that while they had originally received notice that they did not advance to Round 3 that they actually had. Check your emails to see if there may be others receiving the same notice.

Just an FYI that there has been one report tonight on Facebook of someone getting an email stating that while they had originally received notice that they did not advance to Round 3 that they actually had. Check your emails to see if there may be others receiving the same notice.

I saw that too. Now I’m obsessively checking email again.

I haven't received an email either way. Not sure what that means.
I too did not receive an email after round 2. I made sure to check my junk mail/spam folder as well. I sent an email to WDWPublicRelations@email.disney.com to request the status of my application. (The email address WDW.Public.Relations@disney.com also seems to go to the same destination.)

You will first get an auto-response with the business hours of when that mailbox is monitored: M-F, 9-5 ET. Then, after someone has had a chance to read your email, they will send a reply with the normal yes or no message about your application. I got a response several hours after my request, during the business day. So they may have been busy handling many other messages like mine. Even though it happened to be a “no” for me, it was still a great relief to hear for sure one way or the other.

Good luck!

I too did not receive an email after round 2. I made sure to check my junk mail/spam folder as well. I sent an email to WDWPublicRelations@email.disney.com to request the status of my application. (The email address WDW.Public.Relations@disney.com also seems to go to the same destination.)

You will first get an auto-response with the business hours of when that mailbox is monitored: M-F, 9-5 ET. Then, after someone has had a chance to read your email, they will send a reply with the normal yes or no message about your application. I got a response several hours after my request, during the business day. So they may have been busy handling many other messages like mine. Even though it happened to be a “no” for me, it was still a great relief to hear for sure one way or the other.

Good luck!
Thank you so much! I am going to do that. I just can't relax until I know one way or the other. I keep worrying I may have accidentally deleted it or it wasn't delivered.

No R3 here either.. IF I make R2 again next year, I'm desperate for a change in my game, something, anything!! Thanks : )

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I am going to do that. I just can't relax until I know one way or the other. I keep worrying I may have accidentally deleted it or it wasn't delivered.
No go for me either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter