The Official Big Brother 9 thread....spoilers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan won POV

Ok, with Ryan winning POV what direction does the BB House go in now....?

I mean he does not need to save himself.....he could take one of the girls off and put Adam up but I doubt that.....?

1.gif

ETA: It is Sharon and Shelia on the block...right?

Ok, with Ryan winning POV what direction does the BB House go in now....?

I mean he does not need to save himself.....he could take one of the girls off and put Adam up but I doubt that.....?

1.gif

ETA: It is Sharon and Shelia on the block...right?

Yeah. Sheila and Sharon are on the block. I know Ryan and Sharon had a talk up in HOH and she suggested he take her off the block so Adam would be up. Then they could break up that couple(Ryan and Sharon suspect that Adam and Sheila are the 3rd pre-existing couple). But, I don't think Ryan was really into that scenario. I can't imagine he will change the nominees.

Oh yea, I was thinking Adam was hoh, Ryan can use the pov to take off one of the girls and Adam could go up---but I highly doubt that would happen

The pov can not be used since he is not on the block. It will eaither be Sharon or Shelia leaving.

Ryan can take one of the girls off and put Adam up if he wants. If he wants to stay true to Sharon (secret alliance), he will do just that. If he doesn't really care which girl leaves, he'll let Adam decide.

Been getting trivia for hours now. Must be the POV comp.

Somehow I missed this info from Julie on Wed. But, here is the rundown for the show for the next week...
Sunday nominations will air
Tuesday will be eviction and may also be POV comp and ceremony...this will probably be the start of an endurance HOH...the 3 parter
Wednesday the final HOH will be crowned live
Sunday will be the finale

We are back from the live feeds. Can't tell what has happened yet.

ya, I posted the schedule here yesterday...the times etc.

Big Brother 9 TV Schedule

4/20/2008: (Sunday) 8/7c Nominations for eviction are announced
4/22/2008: (Tuesday) 9/8 c The Power of Veto competition is held
4/23/2008: (Wednesday) 8/7c Another houseguest is evicted from the compound, HOH Competition held
4/27/2008: (Sunday) 8/7c FINALE
It's Awwwwwn! CBS's "Winter Edition" Big Brother 9 is LIVE!
"TILL DEATH DO YOU PART"

I just wanted to remind everyone, in case you guys forgot, that Natalie got evicted this week. You know, in case you need a reason to celebrate something.

I would looooooooove to be a fly on the wall at sequester house, just to see Matt squirming to get away from her. I only hope that she had been sent there earlier.

Thanks Hucifer! Doing the happy dance once again. Just finished up my taxes...a few days late..LOL, and already dancing, but Ding Dong, the Skank is Gone!

wow... so i have missed a week on here and my live feeds!!! i have been at the hospital for a week... my father had a stroke and was in ICU. He came home today and i'm sooo excitied!! i have to get back in the swing of things here !! I missed my Live Feeds!!! i can't belive that adam and shelia were chained together and i missed it!!! I'll have to find it on You Tube!
and just so you guys know Ryan won the POV today!!

wow... so i have missed a week on here and my live feeds!!! i have been at the hospital for a week... my father had a stroke and was in ICU. He came home today and i'm sooo excitied!! i have to get back in the swing of things here !! I missed my Live Feeds!!! i can't belive that adam and shelia were chained together and i missed it!!! I'll have to find it on You Tube!

Ohhh, MickeynMinnie, so sorry to hear about your Dad but great to hear he has improved enough to come home!!! :dance3:

And :welcome: back to the BB9er's thread!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Apparently it's the gerbils. I think they said that to drive the house guests crazy with paranoia trying to figure out who it is:happytv:

Is there any possibility it could still be Adam and Shelia? That would totally explain the way Shelia went off on Adam when they were first paired up. It was overkill and I couldn't understand why she did it then. I thought it was strange that Adam was able to get along with her after that. Anyway, it just seems like they might know each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter