The Official Big Brother 9 thread....spoilers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently BB told the hg's about the guinea pigs being the other relationship in the house. BB has given them a chinese food feast with a note that says "Thanks on making it to the final week". And still no POV as far as I can tell.

agh it's soooooo boring now - just get it over with already.

thank god i'm going away next weekend

I've been gone all weekend and just came to read this thread and got excited so turned it over to After Dark and guess what wonderful sound and sight I saw/heard.

BALLER BLOWING HIS NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone help, LOL!

I've been gone all weekend and just came to read this thread and got excited so turned it over to After Dark and guess what wonderful sound and sight I saw/heard.

at least for the FIRST TIME EVER, I just saw him using a paper towel!!!WOW:scared1:

He did have a paper towel but the blowing was followed closely by a CLOSE UP of him picking his nose :scared:

And WHY did Sharon feel the need to clean HIS room last night on AD????????? It was gross watching her pick up everything he had touched. :crazy2: I guess that is what boredom will do to ya.

And WHY did Sharon feel the need to clean HIS room last night on AD????????? It was gross watching her pick up everything he had touched. :crazy2: I guess that is what boredom will do to ya.

ya, I am guessing boredom! that will do it everytime..

Why did Shelia appear to be upset during the nomination ceremony last night on BB9. She was getting all teary eyed. :confused: Ryan told her he was putting her UP.

I don't know if any of you watch Desperate Housewives, but Eddie from Season 1 had a cameo in there last night. One of the characters from DH parks in a handicapped spot and Eddie came up in his wheelchair yelling at her since she was obvioulsy not handicapped. It was pretty funny.

I was hoping the 2 girls would have the advantage over the guys. I would rather see Ryan or Adam leaving.

I was hoping the 2 girls would have the advantage over the guys. I would rather see Ryan or Adam leaving.

I would love (but would probably never happen) to see Ryan and Sharon in the F2!!!!

I would love (but would probably never happen) to see A-Baller and She-Bot evicted!!!

Lately, Shelia has been such a complete downer, if she is not cleaning something in the house she is whinnnnning!!! Last night she even whined about cleaning!!! :laughing:

I don't hate any of these HGs the way I HATED Evel Dick. So I won't be too digusted at whoever wins!

Sheila is getting on my nerves. She was such a big baby on last night's CBS show - she was so disappointed that she didn't get to see the movie. When you look back and realize that Sharon was in the first couple evicted, it's amazing that she's still in this! And I would have never expected wither Ryan or Adam to still be standing. (I looked back at the first posts on this thread after the first episode. Man - we really didn't like Sheila!)

I don't know if any of you watch Desperate Housewives, but Eddie from Season 1 had a cameo in there last night. One of the characters from DH parks in a handicapped spot and Eddie came up in his wheelchair yelling at her since she was obvioulsy not handicapped. It was pretty funny.

LOL Wow, I did watch it and had no idea that was Eddie. That was a funny scene.

I would love (but would probably never happen) to see Ryan and Sharon in the F2!!!!

I would love (but would probably never happen) to see A-Baller and She-Bot evicted!!!

Lately, Shelia has been such a complete downer, if she is not cleaning something in the house she is whinnnnning!!! Last night she even whined about cleaning!!! :laughing:

now I would like to see Adam and sharon in the final two. I think Adam has played a great game~setting aside the nose and butt picking (among other things) and then have sharon win...

but at this point as long as Nat is not going to win~ I am game for anyone with the exception of Ryan winning. I would not like to see that one.

Oddly, I am really liking Sharon lately, even her voice isn't bothering me. That screaming..whoohoo type, does though! She needs to tone that down some. But I like her and she is the only decent one in the house. GO SHARON! :cheer2:

We recorded it, but haven't watched it yet. Thanks for the heads-up! :thumbsup2

I would like to see Adam and Sharon in the F2---cannot stand Ryan, seems like a pompous jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter