The Official DIS Oscars LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet & QUEEN to open the Oscars!

Yep, I actually add cold water to it to make it a soup. I have a spoiled rotten dog.

I'm right there with ya. And mine's been a needy pain in the butt tonight. Sigh.

I love this dress of Lady Gaga’s even more!

Me too!

But I have to feel bad for Bradley’s girlfriend. The way these two look at each other.

I was thinking the same thing.

I love the way they performed it. Just walking up to the stage from their seats.

Yes! I thought someone would introduce them but I love the way they did it!

That performance was amazing, their chemistry is incredible. I loved how they just walked up on stage and sang like it was the most natural thing in the world. Although if I were his girlfriend, I might be a tad uncomfortable...

That performance was amazing, their chemistry is incredible. I loved how they just walked up on stage and sang like it was the most natural thing in the world. Although if I were his girlfriend, I might be a tad uncomfortable...
I really think there could be something between them, but after tonight it will be pretty much over. End of award season and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter