The Official GLEE thread

I you aren't watching Glee, you are missing some quality entertainment.:worship: Last night, Mercedes...the choir...so good!:thumbsup2

I you aren't watching Glee, you are missing some quality entertainment.:worship: Last night, Mercedes...the choir...so good!:thumbsup2
The singing might be good, but that's the only redeeming quality left. The story lines are terrible (IMO). Ryan Murphy (or whoever is in charge now) is getting too "preachy" with the script. Last week with the attacks on gays and this week with the STDs, some of the lines sounded like what comes from a PSA. You can get your point across without using "talking points".

I honestly don't know why I'm still watching it, and the thought of another season...:rolleyes2

And I thought that whole scene was cringeworthy, to be singing that song in a church. I don't know, it bothered me.

I do think it's gotten slightly better since they all went to NY, although still not good. I watch so I can hear Lea Michele sing, and Adam Lambert when is there. I figured I made it this far (although I fast forwarded through most every scene in Lima over the last 2 years) I might as well see it through.

The opening STD scene with the sailor suits was so stupid it was actually funny, the rest of the STD not so much. But I was glad to see a character decide to actually wait to have sex for a change.

I stopped watching a few episodes ago. I even forgot I was still subscribed to this thread, since it's been so inactive. Tired of Sue Sylvester's antics. It's just way too over the top for me. And the writing is so forced. If I want to listen to the songs, I can buy them on itunes.

I record the episode every week and watched the 2 part 100th episode. I enjoyed that but honestly disliked most of this season. Esp the New York storyline and the ohio storyline was tired.

Now that they are focusing on the ny storyline is the only storyline I only watch when Kurt is singing and now Mercedes.

I am curious about what they will so in he final season but it's no longer a. Must watch in my house. DD hasn't watched an episode all year. And at 17 she's the target audience.

I stopped watching a few episodes ago. I even forgot I was still subscribed to this thread, since it's been so inactive. Tired of Sue Sylvester's antics. It's just way too over the top for me. And the writing is so forced. If I want to listen to the songs, I can buy them on itunes.

There is no more Sue Sylvester, as of 3 weeks ago, or Mr. Schuster. I'm sure they will pop up next season a couple of times, but Lima is gone.

That is not entirely accurate, sorry, Sue and Will will be on next week for the debut of Funny Girl in NYC.

There is no more Sue Sylvester, as of 3 weeks ago, or Mr. Schuster. I'm sure they will pop up next season a couple of times, but Lima is gone.

That is not entirely accurate, sorry, Sue and Will will be on next week for the debut of Funny Girl in NYC.

What happened to them?

Last week and this week have been tedious. The most notable part of this week's show was the complete ? of I Want to Know What Love is -- in church. :faint:

What happened to them?

The Glee club at McKinley was disbanded a few episodes ago, and the whole show has shifted its focus to the NY activities of the graduates- Rachel, Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine, Artie, Sam, etc. I'm sure Sue and Mr Schuster will make guest appearances every once in a while, but they aren't full tome cast members anymore (none of the new kids are on the show anymore, either).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter