The Official GLEE thread

I'm behind on episodes. I've been stuck working nights, and specifically Thursday nights. I missed last week's episode but will watch tomorrow when it becomes available on Hulu. But I'll be missing tonight's episode too since I have to work. I hate that the episodes aren't online till 8 days after airing.

Is it because I have Hulu Plus that I get the episodes the next day? I don't have to wait an entire week.

Is it because I have Hulu Plus that I get the episodes the next day? I don't have to wait an entire week.

Yep, and I refuse to pay for Hulu Plus for 1 show. I can watch The Big Bang Theory next day on CBS's website but apparently Fox doesn't feel the same when it comes to Glee.

We have Time Warner and recently discovered that we have a "replay" channel. Glee is on there the next day. :)

Nope no cable. I have an old TV with rabbit ears and a digital converter box. My mom has a DVR and I'd ask her to record Glee for me but she has other stuff on Thursday nights she'd rather be recording. And since it's her TV and cable I can't argue.

We have Time Warner and recently discovered that we have a "replay" channel. Glee is on there the next day. :)

Thanks for this. :) I was home alone last night and caught up on all 4 new episodes I missed.

I really like Brody. I expected him to be a total jerk, but he wasn't at all.

I was in tears at Rachel from this last episode at the end, talking to Finn on stage back at the high school. :sad: I think most of us felt that way about the first man that loved us. :)

Wow, no posts in over a month? We're behind on episodes and just watch Breaking Up last night when I realized that I hadn't seen any posts here for a while. Are we all losing interest with Glee?

I don't watch it anymore since Damian McGinty is off. They never even gave him a chance.....few lines and those were lame.....few songs and not good ones (come on "It's not easy being green???") I did enjoy his reading the Christmas story and when he sang "Home." Without him it isn't worth watching. It especially incenses me that a friend said the "new winner" is getting a lot of story!

I'm an episode behind. I watch too much TV and since Glee is something I watch on my own, it's sometimes on the backburner.

I am caught up. Like hearing all the Grease songs. I agree Blake is getting much more air time than Damian or Sam. But I think Blake is doing a great job. I was a little annoyed with all the flashes that Finn and Rachel were singing the song instead.

I can not stand that Kitty is promoting the bulemia angle. I guess because I had a friend do that, I dont want to see, to even give young girls a thought like that.

I agree. I think Blake did a great job. He's got more star quality than some of the pros. Maybe because he had a high energy night, and I'm tired of the graduates being so depressing. Really enjoyed the Grease songs!

I completely forgot about Glee until I saw this thread. I watched it up until they took their break in October...or whenever? (why did they need to take a break so soon after starting the new season? :confused3).

Oh well...I'm not all that sad. :rotfl2:

I don't watch it anymore since Damian McGinty is off. They never even gave him a chance.....few lines and those were lame.....few songs and not good ones (come on "It's not easy being green???") I did enjoy his reading the Christmas story and when he sang "Home." Without him it isn't worth watching. It especially incenses me that a friend said the "new winner" is getting a lot of story!

is back taping!! :) http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/articl...inty-is-returning-for-a-major-holiday-episode

That being said I really thought Blake was spectacular. Damian is cute as can be, an amazing singer, but can't act or dance. Alex has it all but I haven't really warmed up to him. Samual can't dance or act either. Blake is a true triple threat that I think will be aroud for awhile. He was adorable with "Marley" who I thought was great too. I liked last week with no Rachel or Kurt. I think they all look too old and these new kids carry the show just fine.

I am caught up. Like hearing all the Grease songs. I agree Blake is getting much more air time than Damian or Sam. But I think Blake is doing a great job. I was a little annoyed with all the flashes that Finn and Rachel were singing the song instead.

I can not stand that Kitty is promoting the bulemia angle. I guess because I had a friend do that, I dont want to see, to even give young girls a thought like that.

I was disappointed when they switched from the "new" kids to the "old" ones. I wouldn't miss them at all.

I completely forgot about Glee until I saw this thread. I watched it up until they took their break in October...or whenever? (why did they need to take a break so soon after starting the new season? :confused3).

Oh well...I'm not all that sad. :rotfl2:

I think the break was for the World Series games and the debates.

I'm so behind, I've either been stuck working nights or I've been traveling and have no access to a TV. I'll get caught up eventually!

I loved last night's episode! I am loving how they are keeping us connected with the graduates but progressing the new character's story lines!

I think Blake is fantastic, a true star! I absolutely hate the Kitty character. I know she's not supposed to be likable, but I am finding no redeeming qualities about her.

I thought Britts slip up and referring to Wade as Mercedes was hilarious. Especially since Wade is nothing more than a replacement for Merecedes character, as Kitty is for Quinn. Honestly could they not find a new nemesis? We've already had the snot nosed mean cheerleader. Try again Ryan Murphy.

Since it was moved to thursdays, I don't watch anymore. I'd rather watch grey's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter