**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

Hi everyone! We are planning our trip May 28 - June 7...I hope! We haven't booked yet, but plan to stay off property for most, and on property for about 3 nights. Still in the idea stages, though. We are actually staying off site in hopes of making a trip to Discovery Cove work! Fingers crossed! :)

Shortened our trip by a day due to finding great return flight prices today! So our official trip is June 2-11! Right now we are still booked at AKV CL but thinking we may do a split stay. We'll need to wait until 7 months out to see what is available through DVC at that time!

Planning our next trip! Details so far:
Dates: June 6-20 2017
Who is coming: Myself and 3 youngest of my kids.
Resort: All-Star Movies (may change to Mod or family suite if DD and her fiance can come)
Parks: 10-day hoppers
How we are getting there: Flying - we did two exhausting roadtrips this summer and so I cannot even think of driving (16.5 hrs each way) this time.

Hoping to snag a discount at some point between now and then, but as of right now my budget and plans are set at rack-rate as a jumping-off point. This will be our longest trip yet and I'm super-excited about it! Looking forward to seeing all the stuff that wasn't quite ready when we visited this past May.

Planning our next trip! Details so far:
Dates: June 6-20 2017
Who is coming: Myself and 3 youngest of my kids.
Resort: All-Star Movies (may change to Mod or family suite if DD and her fiance can come)
Parks: 10-day hoppers
How we are getting there: Flying - we did two exhausting roadtrips this summer and so I cannot even think of driving (16.5 hrs each way) this time.

Hoping to snag a discount at some point between now and then, but as of right now my budget and plans are set at rack-rate as a jumping-off point. This will be our longest trip yet and I'm super-excited about it! Looking forward to seeing all the stuff that wasn't quite ready when we visited this past May.

What a nice long trip! That would be amazing!

Hi all! Joining in! We are planning a June 30th cruise on the Wonder and will be staying at WDW for a few days before and after it. We haven't decided on dates yet as we are waiting for flights to be released but it will probably be around June 25th arrival. Can't wait!

Well it looks like our trip will be moving to July of next year when we usually have gone instead of June per hubby's request. You all enjoy!

Count me in! We'll be going June 28th-July 7th celebrating kids High School graduation. It will definitely be myself, DD Claire, DS Patrick, maybe my DH and quite likely my DS's girlfriend. We are looking to buy into DVC so hopefully we'll be in a 2 bedroom at AKV. My DS made me promise that we would take it easy and not get up early ever day. I'm fine with going to the parks later in the day into the evening, but not everyday!

Ran the numbers again, and decided to switch our stay to Ft. Wilderness campsite so we can easily add other family members if they decide at the last minute to join us. Still open to possibly switching back to a Value or Mod if some amazing special offer presents itself (or one of those elusive PIN/unique offer codes shows up in my inbox).

But as of right now, it'll be the same dates (6/6 - 6/20), but now at the Fort - booked it!

Finally, finally booked! (And I need to redo my ticker because I changed dates slightly!) Just me and the oldest kiddo this time, off to celebrate her HS graduation by eating our way through the World.

We went back and forth on which resort to stay at, but ultimately she went with Wilderness Lodge (even with construction!), and we'll be there from 6/12 to 6/20. Hoping to surprise her with a Keys to the Kingdom tour.

We just booked for June 7-14 at Pop. pixiedust:
It's our first time staying at a value resort. so nervous and excited!

We've have stayed at POP and liked it a lot. I would stay again if we weren't knocked out due to # of people. This will be our first time at a moderate.

Joining in since, as of yesterday, we're officially booked for next June! We went June 6-18 this year after previous trips in March and May and loved it, despite the heat. We are planning on a split stay, but just have the first part booked right now. Our dates are 6/6-6/16/17, but my ticker starts a day earlier because we drive from Texas over the course of 2 days. We will be at Beach Club Villas for the first 6 nights and hoping to book the following 4 nights at Bay Lake Tower. Can't wait!

Hello, Dearies!

Look at all the new faces! I had to put planning for next summer on the back burner the past few months while dealing with the kiddos being home THIS summer... I'm happy to report that just now I booked our 2 weeks in an off-site time-share condo we stayed at during out last trip 4 years ago. UNFORTUNATELY, because we are going in June/July this time, vs May last time, we are in "high season," and it was an extra $170 per week... Waaahhh!!! But it's done, so yay, we are prepaid and officially going!

Took a quick trip to WDW this weekend to book the BB for next June. Did not get our first, or even second choice, resort so we are at POR Garden View room June 3 - 11, 2017. It's our first big visit since 2011 so we have much to plan it seems. Less than 3 months until my ADR window opens :rolleyes1

I'm so excited! I booked for Port Orleans Riverside from May 29 - June 5th. My kids will be 8,6,5 at that point. We haven't been since they were almost 4, 2, and 1!
This is our first trip with hoppers and the dining plan so I'm going nuts trying to figure out what I want to book for ADRs!
We are not telling them about the trip until their last day of school which is when we will start our drive.
Pumped doesn't even begin to describe it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter