***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

skippyman111

I need more vacation days for Disney !
Hi Guys - I didn't see a thread for this, so i'm starting one. I'm going the week of Labor Day in 2016. September 6-13th staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savannah view!!!!! I'm very excited about this !!! Who else is going this month? Let's discuss !!!

Possibly me. September 2017 is the plan but I'm itching to go this year. Maybe I'll meet halfway and do September 2016

Sounds like a plan !!! Hope you are able to go in 2016. I'm dying to go. I haven't been in a couple of years and tons of things have changed since I was there last...

Wahoo !!!! I wish I could do that, but we have a trip booked to England over Christmas and I don't have any vacation days left. My wife is British and we are going to spend it with her family. Good luck getting everything booked that you want !

I'm in! Hopefully sept 18th- oct 1st :) we were supposed to be going for 2 weeks this year but decided instead to get annual passes for disneyland ! Hoping to make next year happen at WDW though!

Welcome Azjenn !!! Congrats on getting APs for DLR. I would love to go back to DLR - haven't been since 1980.

:welcome: once !!! Glad you made it to our little group !

Thank you, skippyman111! Have you already booked your room? Savannah view sounds lovely. I heard they give your night goggles as well. I haven’t settled on a date. Still waiting on the 2016 discount codes and crowd calendar

Thx skippyman111! I'm super excited about our annual passes for disneyland this year. The new nighttime spectacular for the 60th are amazing!!! Although I can't wait for disney world next year!! That is truly my home :)

We're going Sept 2016! I'm thinking 11-17. We'll be staying at Shades with my parents, my 2.5 year old and my 3.5 year old niece.

I’m going THIS September!!! Woo hoo pixiedust::dogdance:

Just found out that my $300 Southwest travel funds need to be used by May 2016. I thought it’d be okay to book by the expiration date but turns out I have to travel by that date. Now I “have” to go to Disney World this year… :cloud9:

You must be irritated with me by now. I keep jumping in and out of this group!!! :yo-yo:

Thank you, skippyman111! Have you already booked your room? Savannah view sounds lovely. I heard they give your night goggles as well. I haven’t settled on a date. Still waiting on the 2016 discount codes and crowd calendar

That's awesome ! I didn't know about the goggles.. I can't wait to go !!!

Thx skippyman111! I'm super excited about our annual passes for disneyland this year. The new nighttime spectacular for the 60th are amazing!!! Although I can't wait for disney world next year!! That is truly my home :)

I bet you are !!! I'll have to youtube the 60th nighttime show. I haven't been to DLR since 1980 LOL

Have all of you booked your packages already?
Not yet. i am using DVC points from a friend and those can only be booked 10 months in advance. I'm dying here !!!

We're going Sept 2016! I'm thinking 11-17. We'll be staying at Shades with my parents, my 2.5 year old and my 3.5 year old niece.

Welcome EPHomie !!!! :welcome: I hope you have a great time !

I’m going THIS September!!! Woo hoo pixiedust::dogdance:

Just found out that my $300 Southwest travel funds need to be used by May 2016. I thought it’d be okay to book by the expiration date but turns out I have to travel by that date. Now I “have” to go to Disney World this year… :cloud9:

You must be irritated with me by now. I keep jumping in and out of this group!!! :yo-yo:
Ugh !!! That stinks that you have to actually fly by that time.. Oh well - another trip to the world, so what are ya gonna do ? LOL!!!!

What does everyone have planned so far? I haven't been to the world in since '98, and my husband has never been, so I'm sure there will be a lot to do. We're planning on attending the MNSSHP and celebrating my husband's birthday and mom's birthday with a special dinner. Any good birthday dinner with toddlers recommendations?

My DH and I plan on going the week of the 18th. Glad to see there are others so excited to start planning even though it's over a year away! We want to attend the MNSSHP even though we don't have kids; it looks really fun and I love the Disney villains.

:welcome:HeyArnie !!!!! The Halloween party is great. Just get seated early and get ready to take a picture or video of the headless horseman !!! It's awesome !!!!! The fireworks are great too !!!!

Does anyone think there will be free dining for when we go next year? I'm excited to think that there may be. Although I'm using DVC points, so i'm not sure if i qualify or not. Hmmm - i'll have to talk to my TA about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter