*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I have found the best way to fill the void is to book another trip to start counting down to!

True! We have a family trip planned (my parents are DVC owners and my sister is coming too) for mid-January of next year. But after that I might not be back for awhile... I want to avoid the craziness when the Star Wars land opens!

Looking back, August is flying by but it still seems like it is taking forever.

Birthday this weekend. As a child, mid August took forever. But then it was SWOOSH back to school

A dozen more workdays to go. That's the stressor, I guess.

True! We have a family trip planned (my parents are DVC owners and my sister is coming too) for mid-January of next year. But after that I might not be back for awhile... I want to avoid the craziness when the Star Wars land opens!

My daughter and I will be coming down before Star Wars land and then avoiding the entire state of Florida for awhile lol

My daughter and I will be coming down before Star Wars land and then avoiding the entire state of Florida for awhile lol
My parents keep saying they want to take a family trip right after Star Wars opens-- and the only time we could all do that (without waiting for summer, because my mom and sister are both teachers and don't really get much vacation flexibility during the school year) would pretty much be the week of Christmas.

I'm not sure that they've seen just how busy Disney gets around Christmas these days... add the crowds Star Wars is likely to generate and I'm honestly not sure if that even sounds like it would be a fun trip. Last (and only) trip they took around that time of year was back around 2001/2002-ish (not sure exactly), while park attendance was still down after 9/11.

I managed to snag a an ADR for Beaches & Cream :woohoo: Also, only 19 days left today :banana:

I was able to snag one for us today with 13 days to go! We are on the Dining plan and have all of our ADR's set in stone and I don't want to cancel any of them so we will be paying OOP. Disney can just keep taking my money. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter