The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Last year there was a dinning package for the parade as well as a dessert party.

Here is a blog post talking about them:
https://stuffedsuitcase.com/disneyland-halloween-party-dining-packages/

Disclaimer: this was last year. We haven't heard anything about these for this year.

Personally I don't think we will do one of it comes back. I think DCA has ample parade viewing spots.
If it is for a good spot to view the parade, there is not really a reason to pay for the dining package or dessert party. We easily got front row seating for the parade about 10-15 minutes before it started. Second parade in front of Little Mermaid so we could go straight to Villain’s Grove after. With that strategy we were in Villain’s Grove after about a 5 minute wait in line.

Maybe a silly question but does Monsters after Dark literally start at dusk or at 3PM when you can enter the park?

During the daytime it is still the "normal" version?

The suspense of waiting for tix is killin' me!! Anyone else anxious, or is it just me?
Not just you. promise. I need two specific days, and already have hotel and flights set up. I'm worrying a lot about missing those dates and having to move everything.

Not just you. promise. I need two specific days, and already have hotel and flights set up. I'm worrying a lot about missing those dates and having to move everything.

That's my issue as well. I have 2 specific dates available (due to work schedules for me and hubby). I'm hoping I can get that squared away first thing. Thankfully I clipped my nails, otherwise I'd be chewing on them like a fiend.

I didn’t see a question about this, but if I scrolled past it too fast I apologize, if we are going as a family group of 5 but two individuals don’t have Magic Keys while the other 3 do, can the Magic Key holders purchase the additional two tickets during their early purchase window on the 28th? Worried that the date we all need will sell out before the two non Key holders can buy during general public. Thanks!

I didn’t see a question about this, but if I scrolled past it too fast I apologize, if we are going as a family group of 5 but two individuals don’t have Magic Keys while the other 3 do, can the Magic Key holders purchase the additional two tickets during their early purchase window on the 28th? Worried that the date we all need will sell out before the two non Key holders can buy during general public. Thanks!
I don't think we know yet..

Who's buying tickets tomorrow? Who has to wait, and fret, and pace the floor until Thursday, like me:crazy2:?
Honestly I think it's almost better to be among the Thursday people lol. You can watch the Tuesday chaos without stress and know better what to expect on Thursday.

I'm still deciding if I'm going to do the D23 night or not :scratchin . Have until morning to make up my mind.

That's me. I'm hoping since the wording was "release a limited number of tickets" to magic keys that dates won't sell out tomorrow. Nothing I can do about it anyway..

If they sell out, it will only be the small number allotted. Not a total sell out of a day. These pre-sales are just a small percentage of what's available. There will still be plenty for each day* available on general sale day.

*The D23 exclusive day could sell out, though, tomorrow since it's open to every D23 member regardless of paid or free membership :confused3 . And only open to D23 members who will have the early access to purchase tickets for that date.

I'm hoping to go to the party on a Sunday in late September.

Only issue is 9AM Pacific is 2AM my local time.

Is there any actual need for me to wake up that early and buy tickets. Or are they still likely to be available say three hours after they go on sale (5am is a bit more reasonable)?

Last year I bought 4 tickets for the last Sunday in September like a week or two after they were released. There was no reason to rush. I wouldn’t be worried unless you aren’t buying in the first few days and want to go on October 31st (Anything could happen but the events have never sold out that quickly).

From what I gather only Halloween itself sells out immediately, the other dates will be available. Knowing Disney IT there’s bound to be a delay of some sorts anyway. I normally get up 3.45am (Adelaide time) for a 6.00 start at work so I’ll try and get them then, we’re hoping for Oct 4th.

We always target the Saturday parties due to school, and I *think* that one sold out on the first day last year. I remember being “happy” (LOL) I sat in that queue for hours and got the date I wanted. But again, there was a lot of pent up demand last year. Good luck to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter