The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that is too funny....here I am picturing the alamo outside of town in the middle of nowhere!

That's the way we pictured it as well but we were so wrong. That's why I said your DH could get to the Alamo on his trip after work, no problem!

Tigger,
Glad you liked the photos. So you guessed who that sweet sixteen year old was huh, lol, I thought maybe everyone would! Thanks for the nice compliments on DGS and I and being the Mom I could go get married any way I wanted, lol. Did it right the first time now this was my time to do it the way I wanted, lol. My only regret was not having the kids there! :sad2:

Hola to anyone who is here.

I am on page 1531 catching up!!

:yay:

Mama, I think you have me confused with me with Marshay, she has a DD. I don't have a DD or a DS. Maybe that's their problem. Maybe if I had a child they would feel differently? Sorry, I'm being selfish for the first time in my life for a little while before we have kids. (I'll be 25 in a few months, I have some time yet for kids.)

Thank you Mama. :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry Tigger. I knew that one of you had a DD but got confused. It still goes though, you and your DH are a family now and you still need to do what is best for you and DH. Don't let anyone push you. I know you miss those kids but hopefully that will rectift itself soon and they will realize how uncaring they are being!!!! :hug:

DH came home and I showed him the picture. He remembers and said it was very inconvient for us to get to but he really enjoyed it too. :goodvibes

Okay...time for stalkery questions

:rotfl2:

Did you used to live in Arizona? How long ago was that?

Sorry I missed you Mama, I was FINALLY getting the big pile of laundry away. :hug: Yeay to no more digging in the basket!!!:rotfl:

:laundy: I know how that is when you are down to living out of your laundry basket, lol, glad you got it done. Now once I finish catching up I'll see who is online to chat with. :yay:

DH came home and I showed him the picture. He remembers and said it was very inconvient for us to get to but he really enjoyed it too. :goodvibes

Until I moved I only thought there was the one spaghetti warehouse in Philadelphia. I love that place. That wouldn't be too far for you to go to have a great Italian dinner.

i didnt think it was in rex's cage... i thought maybe the cookie jar.. because she always talks about getting her gun but never does..

we were both sooo wrong! :lmao:

The only reason I thought of Rex's cage was because she mentioned grabbing Rex and his cage before she went to Range man's and thought ok that is what was moved. WRONG!!!! LOL :rotfl2:

I'm already sorry I'm finished it, I want more. I hope she's in the process of writing a #14.

Hey Heather.

I just noticed you were here..

How was workd today??

LOL

Sand castle would be fun...

Is you can get off, do you think DH will come?

My DH will be coming......:goodvibes

He hates the beach as well....:rotfl:

He likes to fly kites or walk the boards with DS....

She used to love walking the boards but back then she was trolling :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter