The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!! Before DH was my DH, we ate in one in AZ!!! I quite liked it. I think we onlt went the one time, I don't remember why we didn't go more often. :confused3 :confused3

DH came home and I showed him the picture. He remembers and said it was very inconvient for us to get to but he really enjoyed it too. :goodvibes

Okay time for me to put the last bit of laundry away then time to make dinner. I should be on after that! TTFN!!!

Steph, I could't believe the key was in the clock! I had thought for sure it was in Rex's cage as she took him with her when she went to Range Man's. Boy was I surprised!!!

i didnt think it was in rex's cage... i thought maybe the cookie jar.. because she always talks about getting her gun but never does..

we were both sooo wrong! :lmao:

Does anyone watch Maury? I can't stand that show anymore. I'm so tired of the same topic every day. I read what its about and then I pass it by. Rather watch the old sitcoms anytime.

I watch it sometimes.. it gets old..

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!! :lmao:

especially Sharky's sweet sixteen!

Never traveled much before...maybe once a year at most. He comes back late Wed night so only a few days. :goodvibes If it was longer, I would have liked to go down with him.

That is not bad at all.......:goodvibes

Be nice if he tookd a business trip to Orlando and then you could take an extra trip to Disney...:rotfl2:

Saw you have one more test...let us know how it goes...

We will be thinking of you...:goodvibes

I'm sorry to start the day ranting about my family again. June 30th is my cousin's birthday(the one that's the mother of my goddaughter). My mom sent me an e-mail on Sunday asking me if I had gotten the e-mail cousin's hubby sent and to just tell him if I can go or not. I replied and told her no I didn't get it. So mom forwarded the e-mail that said that hubby was making reservations at a resturaunt up near them(North Jersey about 2 1/2 hours away) for her birthday on Saturday. After all the fuss with the schedule and loosing a manager AGAIN I'm working close on Saturday.

So I wrote to hubby and said that I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it on such short notice. I got this as a reply, "I didn't think you would want to drive all the way up here just for a birthday party but we just want to make sure that you know you are still invited to all family functions. Hope all is well with you and (DH)."

I'm so frustrated with them. They go to church, my cousin leads the children's choir, they're both in Bible study groups, and yet they can't seem to forgive. I feel like I can not tell any of them anything now because it wil get thrown back in my face. One of the things my mom had said to me last time was, "Oh yeah, I forgot, you're saving up for Disney!" They don't know what I go through day to day with work, with my own self and my feelings. I told mom about the break down I had when DH mentioned going to Disney again, I didn't think we could afford it. I guess I'm going to have lie about everything now. It just makes me sick. :sad2:

Your Cousin hubby s hould have said...I am sorry that you can't make it, but we understand, that yes it was short notice and you might not be able to get off of work.

That is way too short of notice for anyone, myself included...:goodvibes

So sorry they have to be so catty...

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

This must be from my side of the family. I looove the beach!!! It forces me to "just sit there". I'm too much of a busy body sometimes and don't know how to take a break. Besides, why do you have to just sit there! Go build a sand castle, even if DS won't help you!!! If you still feel awkward, I'll come and help! :goodvibes :beach:

LOL

Sand castle would be fun...

Is you can get off, do you think DH will come?

My DH will be coming......:goodvibes

He hates the beach as well....:rotfl:

He likes to fly kites or walk the boards with DS....

LOL

Sand castle would be fun...

Is you can get off, do you think DH will come?

My DH will be coming......:goodvibes

He hates the beach as well....:rotfl:

He likes to fly kites or walk the boards with DS....

Butthead doesnt like the beach either.. but he said he likes looking at the ocean... he just hates sand and getting wet! :rotfl:

we only have one "Boardwalk" that I know of and its the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk... kinda like a carnaval on the boardwalk....

i think the piers in SF are kinda like boardwalks but i ono..

If you close them all you will seriously damage your credit score. Just cut them up but keep enough open to help your credit look better. ;)

Oh okay....thanks

I was planning on keeping like 3 open.....maybe I will just close our two larges ones then....and cut up the rest, like yous said...:thumbsup2

Really? You are the first person I know that got married in Las Vegas and with Elvis on top!

Are you guys really into Elvis music?

You better believe it!!!

I was born on his bday as well!!!

You think she planned that?? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter