The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys...just checking in for a bit...going to start typing up my Disney schedule, check DIS and then go to bed

Hey Marshay

You going to post that schedule of yours again

We like that stuff..:thumbsup2

Well, we have room for 3 more people in our 2BR at BCV...but you'd either have to sleep with my DD in a sofa bed or in the same room as my parents on a sofa bed! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ill sleep with DD!! ::yes::

so with that out of the way now i just need to get out there and get a ticket and get money for souvies..... hmm...

easy enough! :sad2:

alright... per request from Sharky.. im gunna post some random pictures..

here is one of my favorite pictures i have.. its me and the lead singer of my favorite band... you cant really tell here but he is HOTT!!

the picture is small and kinda blurry.... but I dont care!

893997382_l.jpg

here is one I know you guys havent seen because I just got it onto my computer..

its me my mom and dad and grandma and grandpa.. and if you look closely you can see Auntie hopping in the shot too!!

thanksgiving90.jpg

here me and the back stabbing friend were acting emo and posing for pictures...

we were bored!

but the reason I wanted to post this is because I want my hair like that again!!

dude-bo014.jpg

here is a pic of me and my friend Jaime in ceramics... for a while I wanted hair like hers... but I wouldnt work as a blonde....

i am never satisfied!

000_0022.jpg

here is another picture I edited..

its the backstabbing friend.. at the time we were still friends and we were fighting because she was cutting herself and being emo...

this was all done with paint shop.. she wasnt wearing any makeup and her hair wasnt dyed..

clown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter