Not open for further replies.
here is his other dog junior..

inkijkjj023-1.jpg

aka jew jew bee!

and here is Mr. Carson himself..

bandpractice046.jpg

he's such a show off....

ok Sharky.. i posted some pics.. now i want questions! :rotfl:

What is that thing in the front...with black and red hair!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:scared1:

that is actually the druggie friend that I dont talk to much anymore! :lmao:

i dyed her hair like that.. well she wanted it... :confused3

I want explainations!!

not just for today but for the last month people! :mad:

mama... where you been??

Sharky you too!!

I know sis has been working and shes got her half neice over..

and Marshay is busy trying to make babys.... yeah I added the S on purpose! :lmao:

Parla! where you been? busy with your friend.. i guess thats ok..

what about our Fly bys from Larak.. and CC.. where you guys at???

GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!

I want explainations!!

and Marshay is busy trying to make babys.... yeah I added the S on purpose! :lmao:

No, just ONE baby!!!:cutie:

Today we went down to the Mall (as in Smithsonian, not as in shopping, for my West Coast folks!) and went to the US Botanical Gardens, Air and Space Museum, Castle, Carousel and Native American Museum. A fun, full day.

We were going to go to the Baltimore Aquarium but considering it's $22/ticket and all the stuff we did today was free, we decided to do DC instead.

I'll post pics once DH loads them (most are on his camera).

No, just ONE baby!!!:cutie:

Today we went down to the Mall (as in Smithsonian, not as in shopping, for my West Coast folks!) and went to the US Botanical Gardens, Air and Space Museum, Castle, Carousel and Native American Museum. A fun, full day.

We were going to go to the Baltimore Aquarium but considering it's $22/ticket and all the stuff we did today was free, we decided to do DC instead.

I'll post pics once DH loads them (most are on his camera).

that sounds like so much fun!

when my mom and dad and I went out a few days ago we found this museum and it was all history about the lake and stuff like that... there is so much history up here.. its surounded bu indian reservations and they have been here forever and the lake is over 15000 years old..

that sounds like so much fun!

when my mom and dad and I went out a few days ago we found this museum and it was all history about the lake and stuff like that... there is so much history up here.. its surounded bu indian reservations and they have been here forever and the lake is over 15000 years old..

That's cool that you are trying to learn more about the area where you are living! Just think of all those people who used the lake before you -- generations and generations of people.

Sorry Steph

Every time I get on here, nothing ever happening on our thread.

I just figured with summer activites and baby making going on, that is why our thread so dead.

Hoping when fall gets here, things turn around..

Miss all ya guys:grouphug:

I'm back everyone! Tunica, MS was nice, hotter than Hades, and Memphis was great, even hotter! Elvis said to tell you all hello!!!!

Hi Sharkey
Hi Steph
Hi Penny
Hi Marshay
Hi Weird Tigger
Hi Parla, where you been?]
Hi LaraK
Hi motoxprincess
Hi Betsywdw

I missed you all. I read and caught up pretty quickly. I hope you all come back regularly when the summer is over!!!:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter