The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could have only one person with you (and the person could not be family of friends) who would the person be?

Mine would be the professor from gilligan's island...although I still don't know why he couldn't just build another boat.

Kathy Griffin. I think she would be fun to hang out with and we could make fun of the animals on the island. If I'm gonna be on a deserted island it would be easier to take if we could laugh. Although Survivor Man might be a better choice I think he would annoy me after a while.

Why did you choose your current Avitar?

I sometimes feel like Cinderella pre-fairy godmother. Clean, cook, clean, cook with no time for myself. I like to remind myself that there's value in those actions.

Because DD's class is going to be Tinker Bell for their dance recital. I tried to use a family picture but couldn't make it fit.

What kind of shampoo is everyone using right now?

I am using Suave for Color treated hair...Brunette..

If the doctors told you that you could only eat one meal...for the rest of your life, with no variation, what would that one meal be?

I'd want a prime rib, seasoned and seared from Outback with au jus and tiger dill on the side, with the fried mushrooms with both bloomin onion and ranch dipping sauces, a ceasar salad and a loaded baked potato (can you tell what I order when I go to Outback?) with a Reeses Cup Dairy Queen blizzard for desert.

My absolute favorite meal in the world is actually crabs, beer and corn on the cob, but I think that would get old after a while and my fingers would get tired from picking the crabs. You also can not eat dairy with crabs (TRUST ME on this one) so I couldn't have my Blizzard.

BBQ and mashed potatoes with gravy from Smokey Bones.

What was everyone's first car and what color was it?

Navy Blue Chevy Buick, 1992

What kind of shampoo is everyone using right now?

I am using Suave for Color treated hair...Brunette..

VO5 from Wal-Mart, I think it's for "normal" hair. It's raspberry sented. I love the strawberries&cream too. :goodvibes

do you live in an apartment, townhome, or house?

I live in a cape cod house.

It is tan, with colonial green trim

Let's build on this one...what is your "signature dish" or meal?

Mine is homemade lasagna half vegetarian (spinich) and half with hot italian sausage. Red pepper salad and cabbage salad as the veggies and for desert, key lime, yogart pie.

Corn dogs, velveeta shells & cheese and peas. I know it's not the homemade signature you were looking for but the kids go nuts when this is dinner. Personally I like my chili. I got the recipe by using a chili con carne recipe in a Betty Crocker recipe book. It uses cocoa powder like Wendy's does. I add tomato juice to make it thinner and macaroni because I like it that way. Then I put it on a layer of Fritos, top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Yum!

What was everyone's first car and what color was it?

Navy Blue Chevy Buick, 1992

A 1990(?) Nisan Sentra(sp?!) it was mostly silver except for a white hood and a white front panel. Dad fixed it for me(before I ever drove it, BTW:rotfl:). :goodvibes

Of course he does! She's a beautiful lady. :rotfl:

Yes, he likes his girls pretty.

DS learned a new word a few months ago....I going to type it, am not sure if I am allowed...we will see...****ies...

When we were standing in line at Walmart about a month ago, he goes to the cashier "Nice ****ies!!"

Thank goodness she was a young girl and just laughed....

I was looking for a hole to crawl into....

Looks like I was censored....LOL

If you can't figure it out, it is a woman's top half

Corn dogs, velveeta shells & cheese and peas. I know it's not the homemade signature you were looking for but the kids go nuts when this is dinner. Personally I like my chili. I got the recipe by using a chili con carne recipe in a Betty Crocker recipe book. It uses cocoa powder like Wendy's does. I add tomato juice to make it thinner and macaroni because I like it that way. Then I put it on a layer of Fritos, top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Yum!

Your chilli sounds really really good! I would have a tough time saving the Fritos for the chilli though! :lmao:

That is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Going Commando....

That reminded me of a little boy at work last month. I was doing diaper checks and one of the girls asked me to check if he was wearing a diaper or underwear. I didn't see either! I asked him if he was wearing any underwear and he just smiled really big and said no. :rotfl:

Here;s another one?

What does everyone have for check designs?

Mine are four disney movies?

Toy Story, Monsters, Finding Nemo and Incredibles...

DH works for the bank so we just take what they give us for free. I used to always have really cool ones. My favorite ones I ever had were The Wizard of Oz. Now I can't bring myself to pay money for something different when the checks are free.

We live in a very drab apartment.

You have been married less than a year right?

DH and I lived in one apartment for 2 yrs, one in Fl for a year, with his parents for another year and then finally got our house after 4 yrs of marriage...

Good things come to those who wait....:cutie:

For those of us that have kids, how big were your kids at birth?

Mine was 8lbs 6oz and 21 inches long.....

I'm such a great mother I can't tell you for sure. I know that the first one was over 8 pounds and the second over 7. :rotfl: On a related note my birth certificate says 9 pounds 12 ounces but my pediatrician always told my mom they wrote it down wrong and it was 12 pounds 9 ounces. It took two receiving blankets to wrap me up to come home.

That reminded me of a little boy at work last month. I was doing diaper checks and one of the girls asked me to check if he was wearing a diaper or underwear. I didn't see either! I asked him if he was wearing any underwear and he just smiled really big and said no. :rotfl:

That is a riot......Did you tell his parents?

What time and day was your child born?

My son was born at 10:06pm on a Wednesday

Two more hours, and he would have been born on Thanksgiving.!!

This is proving how bad my memory is. I have it written down in a box in the chest in my room. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter