The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH works for the bank so we just take what they give us for free. I used to always have really cool ones. My favorite ones I ever had were The Wizard of Oz. Now I can't bring myself to pay money for something different when the checks are free.

Don't blame ya.....Can't pass up anything free!!!

When I worked at a bank for 6months, we had really girly checks....embossed pink roses....loved them.....

My last checks were Christmas ones....I love CHristmas!!!!!!!!!!

What was everyone's first car and what color was it?

Navy Blue Chevy Buick, 1992

Two tone blue buick somerset. My dad loved when that song, "There Ain't Nothing Wrong with the Radio" came out and would sing it to me whenever I came over to visit. Can't remember what year it was but I got it in 1989 so it was probably early 80's.

do you live in an apartment, townhome, or house?

I live in a cape cod house.

It is tan, with colonial green trim

I live in a small ranch house. I just wish it had a basement for more room. When we visit friends DD is always acting sad and telling their girls, "We don't have steps in our house."

This is proving how bad my memory is. I have it written down in a box in the chest in my room. :confused3 :rotfl2:

That is funny.....

Do you remember at least your dd as she was only born 4 yrs ago?

DS was born on 26, in room 6, at 10:06p.m and 81bs 6 oz

Anyone notice a pattern there?

Yes, he likes his girls pretty.

DS learned a new word a few months ago....I going to type it, am not sure if I am allowed...we will see...****ies...

When we were standing in line at Walmart about a month ago, he goes to the cashier "Nice ****ies!!"

Thank goodness she was a young girl and just laughed....

I was looking for a hole to crawl into....

Looks like you weren't able to type it. :rotfl:

That's pretty embarrassing.

I'm such a great mother I can't tell you for sure. I know that the first one was over 8 pounds and the second over 7. :rotfl: On a related note my birth certificate says 9 pounds 12 ounces but my pediatrician always told my mom they wrote it down wrong and it was 12 pounds 9 ounces. It took two receiving blankets to wrap me up to come home.

That is too funny...:lmao:

Your chilli sounds really really good! I would have a tough time saving the Fritos for the chilli though! :lmao:

DH tries not to let me save any. :rotfl: I always have to buy an extra bag or two to make sure that I have enough to eat with leftovers.

You have been married less than a year right?

DH and I lived in one apartment for 2 yrs, one in Fl for a year, with his parents for another year and then finally got our house after 4 yrs of marriage...

Good things come to those who wait....:cutie:

Let see, that should have been a question too. We lived in one really cheap apartment for two years and got married while we lived there. It was very cheap and people were always skipping out on rent and leaving messes so it had roaches. After that I swore I would never live like that again and we moved to a nicer apartment with a washer/dryer hook up. My Dad got mad because he wanted us to be saving for a house but I couldn't live with roaches anymore. We lived in that next apartment for about a year and a half before we moved to Indy for DH's job. He was so grouchy driving an hour to work and another hour home every night. Then we started really paying off debt and bought our house about 2 1/2 years later. The kids came shortly after.

That is a riot......Did you tell his parents?

I told his mom about it. She really didn't care (she seems that way about a lot of things) and just laughed and said he dressed himself that morning.

Looks like I'm going to miss the 3,000th post because I have to go help DD get her shower. At least I'm at the top of page 200! ;)

Hi guys back again. I was gine to fhs_chick_2005 house and was getting my disc of pictures she took on vacation so I can start reliving our trip. I am already in withdrawals. Boo Hoo. I am trying out how to put some pictures on to show you. So I am kinda not completely here. Now that begs the questin am I ever really here.

Michele
:laundy:

Good evening everybody!
kermit1.gif
Good evening everybody!
kermit1.gif
Good evening everybody!
kermit1.gif

I live in a small ranch house. I just wish it had a basement for more room. When we visit friends DD is always acting sad and telling their girls, "We don't have steps in our house."

We have a basement and a t shaped attic...hate it...

I really want a two story for our next home.....that way DS can have steps to go up and down...ds loves steps, too...

Hi guys back again. I was gine to fhs_chick_2005 house and was getting my disc of pictures she took on vacation so I can start reliving our trip. I am already in withdrawals. Boo Hoo. I am trying out how to put some pictures on to show you. So I am kinda not completely here. Now that begs the questin am I ever really here.

Michele
:laundy:

Hey kaoden....

Have you added on to your trip report yet?

Can't wait to see some pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter