• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The return of annual passes

Hey guys, first time annual pass prospect here. I have 4 day park hoppers I will be using 9/30-10/3 that I would like to upgrade to AP. I am a resort guest at the Swan. I’d like to upgrade ASAP, but it is my understanding your park reservations get wiped out when you upgrade. If you were me, would you wait until the last day to upgrade just to be safe?

In addition, can I add the water park add on whenever I’d like, or does it have to be done at the beginning? Still on the fence with that one

Hey guys, first time annual pass prospect here. I have 4 day park hoppers I will be using 9/30-10/3 that I would like to upgrade to AP. I am a resort guest at the Swan. I’d like to upgrade ASAP, but it is my understanding your park reservations get wiped out when you upgrade. If you were me, would you wait until the last day to upgrade just to be safe?

In addition, can I add the water park add on whenever I’d like, or does it have to be done at the beginning? Still on the fence with that one
We had tickets & reservations and upgraded at the gate... now we only had two day reservations if that makes a difference. Give them a call and ask questions directly maybe they can help better.

And do not forget about the AP discount at the dolphin.. the code is QWH on the dolphin/ swan page

Anyone know what the renewal price is for whatever category is now that used to be the platinum?

Is this new? I was able to upgrade DS’ park tickets to an AP by phone & the CM told me it wouldn’t wipe out any reservations as long as there was a ticket connected to his account. We were staying at a Rivera, but I thought Swan & dolphin counted as resort guests reservations too?

Is this new? I was able to upgrade DS’ park tickets to an AP by phone & the CM told me it wouldn’t wipe out any reservations as long as there was a ticket connected to his account. We were staying at a Rivera, but I thought Swan & dolphin counted as resort guests reservations too?
I upgraded my 5 day PH to an AP on the phone and my theme park reservations were NOT wiped out. I double/triple checked because we're going at Christmas.

I upgraded my 5 day PH to an AP on the phone and my theme park reservations were NOT wiped out. I double/triple checked because we're going at Christmas.
Similar here, but mine weren’t technically upgraded. I think the cm on the phone processed my AP purchases and added them to my account BEFORE removing our 10 day tickets (to safeguard the park reservations)👍

Anyone know what the renewal price is for whatever category is now that used to be the platinum?

$1299. It's the Incredipass now. It's only $100 more than Platinum was when things shut down. There's no more equivalent of Platinum Plus - you have to add on the water park option, which again puts it at about $100 more than the old equivalent was. Not counting adding MM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter