The Single Girl's Guide to Doing WDW Solo - A Sept. 2014 Trip Report (COMPLETED)

DAY 8 - Part 3
Sept. 27th, 2014 - Saturday

Magic Kingdom (Chapter Three)

I hit the bridge from Tomorrowland towards the hub, and saw that the parade was going to be finished passing through the hub soon. There were two PP photographers on the bridge taking different shots, so I hit them both up!

MK_TOMBRDG2_7059226448.jpeg

I really like this next one. I bought a couple of photo frames while I was there, and I think this is one I'm going to use in one of them...

MK_TOMBRDG1_7059219263.jpeg

By this time the parade has passed, but the crowd was still absolutely overwhelming. I was trying to make my way through to Main Street to find a spot, but people wouldn't stop walking right in front of my on-coming wheels. Finally a really nice CM that was directing traffic saw me and the trouble I was having, and asked me where I was headed. I told him just trying to find a place to park to watch Wishes, and he made people clear me a path and led me to a spot. It was right in the middle of the walkway, but at that point, it didn't much matter, it was all turning into one big mass.

At first I was pretty happy... Until the group of five teen boys next to me kept crowding in on me, to first accidentally smacking me in the head with their backpacks, and eventually squshing in front of my scooter... pretty much totally blocking my view. All I could see now was the top spire of the castle. Forget about the projection show... Thank goodness I saw it during MNSSHP! This time around, my only view of it was through the iPads that people were holding over their heads to video record it.

Given my limited view, I only took a few photos of Wishes...

20140927_221217.jpg

20140927_220954.jpg

20140927_221236.jpg

20140927_221210.jpg

After, I thought I'd get out of the walkway and get to a sidewalk to find a spot for MSEP. Sadly, the crowd had other ideas. I sat there for 20 minutes before I could move without hurting anybody. People actually laughed (not nastily, good-naturedly) and made comments to me about it, but even as they did, crowded right in on me with the rest of the mob.

Finally it thinned out enough for me to turn myself around and get over to a side walkway. I didn't find a wheelchair viewing area, but I did find a decent spot. The second showing is always so much less crowded. A young family with two little girls came up beside me, and I invited the parents to have the kids sit on the curb in front of my scooter (key out for safety, of course). Thus making it easier on the parents, and ensuring nobody else tried to squeeze in front of me.

Then the parade came, and THIS was much more enjoyable!!

20140927_231223.jpg

20140927_2313050.jpg

20140927_231318.jpg

20140927_231503.jpg

20140927_231428.jpg

20140927_231703.jpg

20140927_231725.jpg

20140927_231746.jpg

20140927_231801.jpg

20140927_231921.jpg

20140927_231927.jpg

20140927_231935.jpg

20140927_232043.jpg

20140927_232125.jpg

20140927_232227.jpg

20140927_232236.jpg

20140927_232529.jpg

20140927_232545.jpg

20140927_232617.jpg

Happy again now, I checked the time. it was getting close to park closing time, and my tummy was getting a little rumbly. Then it dawns on me... Somehow, I still have one Counter Service credit left on my dining plan that I never used! DOH!

Hmm, what's still open?

Up Next... Magic Kingdom (Chapter Four) / Check-in at Kissimme Hotel

DAY 8 - Part 4
Sept. 27th, 2014 - Saturday

Goodbye Pop Century / Magic Kingdom (Chapter Four)

And there it is, on the nearby corner, shining like a beacon... a Main Street icon that I've never tried before...

Casey's Corner!

Apparently I wasn't the only one looking for a late night dinner/4th meal, because quite a few people were in line. Finally I scored my deliciously perfect midnight noms...

20140928_000345-1.jpg

Chili Cheese Dog (topped with chili and cheddar cheese sauce), Fries, Cotton Candy, Large Root Beer.

This is one of those classic Disney World eateries that I've always passed by. While it may not look like much, it was actually crazy delicious, and totally hit the spot! The fries were the usual, but they were fresh and hot and salty, and perfect compliment to the chili cheese dog. YUM! :thumbsup2

I took my sweet time eating, looking at the castle all lit up, watching the people, the lights, everything. The happiness and sadness mingling together.

If I didn't have to drive to my Kissimmee hotel for the night, I would have lingered even longer, but I knew that I needed to be alert enough to drive. So I sighed, took a deep breath, packed up my cotton candy, and prepared to make my way out of the park. I needed one last PP photo, though...

MK_MSFIRSTA_7059278514.jpeg

That pic is a contender for framing also. :goodvibes

And then I scooted my way out of the park, stopping at the train station to take one last look, blow a kiss, and promise to be back soon!

I headed back over to the Pop Century bus stop, and took one last selfie while I waited.

20140928_003103.jpg

Then it was back to Pop Century for a bit of last minute gift shopping, dropped off my scooter at Bell Services, then walked out to the parking lot and was on my way to Kissimmee.

The hotel I was checking into for the night is one that gives us really low rates at work, so I decided to check it out. It was.. okay. Nothing to write home about, and a bit dated. They also recently came under new ownership and are doing a full renovation over the next year. But the room, while not luxurious, was clean and comfortable and ENORMOUS.

20140928_021412.jpg

20140928_021345.jpg

20140928_021253.jpg

20140928_021312.jpg

I took a long hot shower and settled in for the night. It was harder to wind down than I expected... I figured after going all day long without a mid-day break that I would be exhausted. I think I just didn't want the night to end because I knew I'd be driving home the next day.

Finally I did drift off, and I must say, the mattress was wonderful. Even better than the one at Pop. So there's that!

giphy.gif

Up Next... Breakfast and Travel Home!

DAY 9
Sept. 28th, 2014 - Sunday

Departure/Travel Home

I got up the next day very VERY reluctantly. It's departure day. I don't wanna go home. I don't wanna! No no no no no no no no!

nR4L10XlJcSeQ.gif

But I knew I had to, as much as I laid in bed and tried to wish it away. Finally I got up, got dressed, packed up, and headed out to make it over for breakfast at my last ADR of the trip. I knew I would probably be sad waking up off-property, and want one last dose of Disney. I was so right!

Check out was a breeze, and I made the very quick drive over to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Boma time, woo!

I'd been here several times before for dinner, I love it. But this was my first time for breakfast. The wait was longer than I was expecting, but that's okay, I didn't mind.

I was lead to a nice little table by a window, and then hit the buffet!

Just wish I had taken photos of the hot bars, not just my plates.

20140928_110535-1.jpg

Plate 1 (Clockwide from top): Pastrami, Cheddar cheese, Bacon, Scramble Eggs w/ Goat Cheese, Sausage link, Ham, Turkey, Beef Bobotie.

The best thing on this plate was DEFINITELY those scrambled eggs. I'd never had goat cheese before, and it was just so creamy and complemented the eggs perfectly! YUM!!!

20140928_110201-1.jpg

Plate 2: Assorted Pastries. Top Row: Mini-Muffins (Banana Walnut, Blueberry, Chocolate Chip). Bottom: Apple Danish, Cinnamon Roll.

I only took a couple bites of each of these, except for the apple danish. It was super delicious! (But, to be fair, I'm a sucker for all apple pastries.) ;)

After getting very full (I didn't want to have to stop for lunch on the way home), I made a stop in the very awesome gift shop at AKL, then made my way back out to the car.

As I buckled up, it fully hit me that my wonderful Disney week was actually over. I got a little teary, but pulled myself together and with a heavy heart, pulled out of the parking lot and made my uneventful drive back to South Carolina.

One more selfie to illustrate the feels.

20140928_114138.jpg

Bye, Disney World! I love you! See you next year! xoxoxo

uLda64US3sb16.gif

I love your breakfast selfies!
I get silly. :rotfl:

I think Disney would make a lot of money selling videos of character meets. I made my sister take video of me meeting Gaston (of course, I was super nervous and awkward and I hated how it came out ... but it was the idea that counts).
Oh, I understand. I would HATE looking at me in it, but I want to be able to remember all the hilarious stuff he said!

I'm so sorry the parade got cancelled, that's so sad!
I know! I was SUPER bummed!

I also loved Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! I do wish it had been a little longer, but it was still super awesome and if the line hadn't been so long, I would have done it again right away.
I liked it a lot! It didn't seem that short to me.

I also LOVED Be Our Guest, I thought the whole castle was incredible, the staff was fantastic, and the Beast was great! I have to get special not on the menu pre-packaged food, so I don't know what the food was like, but based on the atmosphere and the experience alone, I would definitely go back!
YAY! My aunt, who is joining me on next year's trip, has already declared she wants to go, so I'll be fighting for a dinner reservation there again!

I love all of your pictures. I'm so glad you got a FP+ for Anna and Elsa ... they really are so great!
Yeah, and the pair I got were just darling. I'm really glad I took the opportunity to meet them!

Sad that it's your last day, but I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of the day!
The rest is up now! Though the interesting stuff was all covered in the first 2 posts. lol.

Okay, I read through the last few posts, and while it's sad that the trip ended, it sounds like it was a pretty great trip the whole way through!

I really like both of the pictures you want to frame ... especially that first castle one, that's such a great picture!

I hate when people stand in front of you and block your view (this is even worse for someone like you who can't stand for the whole time). Seriously, I don't understand why people can't try to let everyone else enjoy the fireworks/parade (I've seen it happen for both). I'm glad you got a better spot for the parade. I love MSEP and your pictures are great!

Sad that you left Disney ... but at least you know you'll be back next year!

Wow!!! Super update spectacular!! :) did you like BOG for dinner? We did lunch there and I was so excited! I actually did like it, I think the atmosphere is amazing especially for a QS at lunch. 7DMT was fantastic and super smooth but I wish it was longer :( I know a lot of people say that too, it's an awesome ride. Love, love all your memory maker photos, what a great way to take your trip home with you. I am the photographer In our family so I have maybe 5 pictures if myself in the 350 or so photos I took of our trip. We did a lot more family photos on the cruise but hardly any at DW.

I going to hop over to your food report and read through... Dangerous though because your pics always make me so hungry!!

Bummer we all had so much rain, I would definitely go back in September ( especially for free dining) but the rain....oy. I don't know if it was an exceptionally rainy September this year or what.

I wish we lived within driving distance, I would be there at least 4x a year! I don't know when we will be going back to DW which makes me so sad, but after reading your adventures I am confident that I could do it solo. I'm not so sure if my kiddos would let me get away with it though!

Bummed your trip report is complete, I've enjoyed it so very much, I feel like I've gotten to know you and you've become a friend. I don't check the dis boards as often as I did pre trip but I will be around :).

Can't wait for your next trip, ha!

Such a treat to be the first single rider on EE!

Your Dinosaur pic is so funny. Little girl behind you is in fetal position, while mom is pointing casually at scary dino, and little boy is like nope, I‘m not looking. Lol

Bummer you didn’t get to try lunch offerings at Tusker House.

Interesting hot dog combination.

We were standing right to the front of where you were for the Frozen Fireworks. I’m sure we are in your picture somewhere.

Sounds like a good last day at the world. Lovely photo pass pics and food pics as usual.

I hate departure day….it’s not fair.

Really enjoyed following your trip report! :goodvibes

Sounds like you had a wonderful last day! I have to say, I LOVE all your Photopass pictures. Most of ours are from the character meets, and I wish we'd sought out more spots around the parks. My kids are not great at having their photo taken, though. When they get older I'll torture them with stopping for every photographer we see. ;)

The BOG dinner setting looks so lovely! We had lunch there and the food was good, but it felt kind of odd getting our own drinks, etc in such a gorgeous place. I'm going to try for a dinner ADR next trip.

Bummer that people stood in front of you for Wishes. :( I feel like people can be so inconsiderate at WDW sometimes, because everyone is trying to cram in as much as they can and get the most "magic" as possible out of it for themselves and their own family. Which is all well and good, but its not very magical if its gotten at the expense of others.

Boma breakfast looks delicious too. Maybe I should go read your dining report. I tend to skip them because a lot of the food is meat, which I don't eat, but I am always interested in yummy breakfast foods.

I've really enjoyed reading your report. And I promise I am going to get back to mine!

Lord how I hate last days. :(

I am going to try to remember everything I wanted to comment on, but I'm sure I'll forget. :upsidedow

First, ALL of the photopass pictures were terrific. I love the one in the New Fantasyland (and I'm glad that woman with the child apologized to you), and the ones with Tinkerbelle are adorable as are the ones with Anna and Elsa.

I am glad you enjoyed the Mine Ride. I do think it is too short, but I think the overall theme fits in perfectly in Fantasyland.

We've dined at Be Our Guest three times. Although it's never been as good as the first time, we've never had a bad meal there. I am going again in May.

Sorry your view got blocked at Wishes. :(

I ate at Casey's once...never again (I had heartburn for three days after eating there).

LOVE Boma for breakfast...we try to hit it every other year.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, Billie. I enjoyed following along.

Wow! I don't go on the Dis on weekend and POOF your's is OVER! that's SAD!!!

Your PP pictures were great! and i agree with Kathy i am so glad the mom sis apologize to you.. At least some people have some manners.

Mine train is the BEST! Love and adore it. sadly we did not get any of the ride pictures as they were not doing them at the time of our trip. :(

the food looks delish and i think i gained weight just looking and slobbering like a fool over them!!! :rotfl:

The last room was HUGE! wow very spacious!!! and so glad you got to say goodbye at Boma!

When are you going back?

Wow, the same exact thing happened to me for the PoF parade. Rain and then stopped just as the parade was supposed to start. Sucky.

Aww you look so happy on the Mine Train!!!

I quite like BOG as well though I've not had dinner there. just lunch, so sadly, no Beast for me.

Yes. It's amazing how much a little acknowledgement can mean by that lady cutting at the PP spot. Mistakes happen, just own it.

Oooh I like that PP spot with Tomorrowland in the background. That's one I've never done. Now I must.

Oh yes, Casey's is a classic and always quite busy.

Holy WOW that room is enormous. Heck, that bathroom looks bigger than a POP room, lol.

And now it's over??? Aww!!! But nonetheless, it sounds like you did have a wonderfully magical time with wonderful memories and I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Okay, I read through the last few posts, and while it's sad that the trip ended, it sounds like it was a pretty great trip the whole way through!
It really way! It actually exceeded my expectations in so many ways! Turns out I prefer traveling solo! :lmao:

I really like both of the pictures you want to frame ... especially that first castle one, that's such a great picture!
Thanks! I'm probably going to sit down this weekend and go through all the photos again, I make my final decision on the two I want to have printed for the frames I bought. Speaking of the frames I bought, I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of all the loot I brought home from shopping at WDW! Doh! I'll know better for next year's TR!

I hate when people stand in front of you and block your view (this is even worse for someone like you who can't stand for the whole time). Seriously, I don't understand why people can't try to let everyone else enjoy the fireworks/parade (I've seen it happen for both). I'm glad you got a better spot for the parade. I love MSEP and your pictures are great!
Thankfully I'd already seen HalloWishes on my first night, and regular Wishes from the Polynesian on my second night. Next trip, I'm going to use one of my FastPasses for the MSEP/Wishes viewing area. It'll totally be worth it to me!

Sad that you left Disney ... but at least you know you'll be back next year!
That's the one thing that's keeping me from going totally nuts right now. :rotfl: Just 386 more days to go!

Wow!!! Super update spectacular!! :) did you like BOG for dinner? We did lunch there and I was so excited! I actually did like it, I think the atmosphere is amazing especially for a QS at lunch. 7DMT was fantastic and super smooth but I wish it was longer :( I know a lot of people say that too, it's an awesome ride. Love, love all your memory maker photos, what a great way to take your trip home with you. I am the photographer In our family so I have maybe 5 pictures if myself in the 350 or so photos I took of our trip. We did a lot more family photos on the cruise but hardly any at DW.
I loved BoG for dinner! I was going to try it for lunch next year, but my aunt has declared she wants dinner in the Beast's castle. So when the time comes, I'm going to hunt down another dinner reservation for us. Fingers crossed!

Memory Maker is 110% worth the money. Honestly. I won't travel to WDW ever again without it.

I going to hop over to your food report and read through... Dangerous though because your pics always make me so hungry!!
Yes, I highly recommend that you eat before you visit my Dining Report thread. Trust me. I have to be careful when I look at food pictures here... I am fine one minute then STARVING the next! :rotfl2:

Bummer we all had so much rain, I would definitely go back in September ( especially for free dining) but the rain....oy. I don't know if it was an exceptionally rainy September this year or what.
I dunno, man. The rain was such a bummer. I think I've turned my back on September now. I don't think even Free Dining could convince me to do it again. Next year's trip is in December, which is the weather I'm used to down there (I usually visit in Dec/Jan/Feb timeframe). I'm taking a year off from WDW in 2016, but I'm already planning to return in mid-October 2017. I hope it makes a difference in the rain. I really did like being there during the Fall (my favorite season), especially for MNSSHP and F&W!

I wish we lived within driving distance, I would be there at least 4x a year! I don't know when we will be going back to DW which makes me so sad, but after reading your adventures I am confident that I could do it solo. I'm not so sure if my kiddos would let me get away with it though!
If I could afford the resort stays more than once a year, and had a better vehicle, I would definitely be an AP holder and visit more! That's the dream, baby. Someday!

Take that solo trip! Tell your kids you're going someplace boring, what they don't know won't hurt them. :rotfl:

Bummed your trip report is complete, I've enjoyed it so very much, I feel like I've gotten to know you and you've become a friend. I don't check the dis boards as often as I did pre trip but I will be around :).
Aww, that's VERY sweet of you! :hug: I have started my PTR for next year's trip, though it's not all that exciting yet. Please stay in touch!

Can't wait for your next trip, ha!
You and me both, sister! :lmao: 386 daaaaays!

Such a treat to be the first single rider on EE!
It really was nice! I loved just walking right onto the ride!

Your Dinosaur pic is so funny. Little girl behind you is in fetal position, while mom is pointing casually at scary dino, and little boy is like nope, I‘m not looking. Lol
I know! Everytime I look at the little girl in the row behind me, I can't help but laugh. I'm a horrible person. ::yes::

Bummer you didn’t get to try lunch offerings at Tusker House.
Next time, for sure!

Interesting hot dog combination.
It was DELICIOUS. I want another one. Right now.

We were standing right to the front of where you were for the Frozen Fireworks. I’m sure we are in your picture somewhere.
Oh, how funny! If you turned around afterwards and found yourself walking past a big girl wearing a tiara, sitting on scooter, and smiling like a fool... That would be me. :goodvibes

Sounds like a good last day at the world. Lovely photo pass pics and food pics as usual.
It really was! My last day wasn't originally planned for MK. When making ADRs, I had to rearrange everything to accommodate the only BoG dinner ressie I could score. I'm actually really glad that I did, though. It ended up being a fabulous last day. :thumbsup2

I hate departure day….it’s not fair.
I noooooo! I've been threatening to move to the Orlando area for years, so that there's no more departure days!

Really enjoyed following your trip report! :goodvibes
Aww, I'm so glad to hear it! Feel free to tag along on my (so far uneventful) PTR for next year's trip, if you like!

Sounds like you had a wonderful last day! I have to say, I LOVE all your Photopass pictures. Most of ours are from the character meets, and I wish we'd sought out more spots around the parks. My kids are not great at having their photo taken, though. When they get older I'll torture them with stopping for every photographer we see. ;)
I'm telling you, that Memory Maker package is such a blessing. Just the collection of ride photos alone makes it worth it the money, I feel. But then all the great PP photos, too? I'll never visit again without it, solo or otherwise. :thumbsup2

The BOG dinner setting looks so lovely! We had lunch there and the food was good, but it felt kind of odd getting our own drinks, etc in such a gorgeous place. I'm going to try for a dinner ADR next trip.
It really was very nice! Just busy and crazy and LOUD. But that seemed to be the case at all the restaurants I visited. On my 2017 trip, I'm going to spring for Deluxe Dining, so I can sample some of the Signatures I've always wanted to try, for a different atmosphere. ::yes:: In the meanwhile, I'll be pursuing another dinner reservation for next year, at the request of my aunt who is dying to try it.

Bummer that people stood in front of you for Wishes. :( I feel like people can be so inconsiderate at WDW sometimes, because everyone is trying to cram in as much as they can and get the most "magic" as possible out of it for themselves and their own family. Which is all well and good, but its not very magical if its gotten at the expense of others.
You're absolutely right. People seem to become all about themselves at WDW. Common courtesy goes straight out the window. It almost turns into survival of the fittest! Which counts out wheelchair/ECV users. :faint: But, like I said. I really shouldn't complain too much. I may not always be able to have great views of shows or attractions... but I can zip back and forth, criss-crossing the parks, without hating life. So I suppose it's a trade-off! :laughing:

Boma breakfast looks delicious too. Maybe I should go read your dining report. I tend to skip them because a lot of the food is meat, which I don't eat, but I am always interested in yummy breakfast foods.
You'll find that my DRs tend to be pretty meat-tastic. I'm a big ol' carnivore. :rotfl:

I've really enjoyed reading your report. And I promise I am going to get back to mine!
Aww, thank you! And please do! I'm hoping to get caught up on everybody else's TRs soon!

Lord how I hate last days. :(
You and me both, girl! :worried:

I am going to try to remember everything I wanted to comment on, but I'm sure I'll forget. :upsidedow
Ha! I'm the same way when I try to comment on big updates on TRs! One of these days I'll start taking notes!

First, ALL of the photopass pictures were terrific. I love the one in the New Fantasyland (and I'm glad that woman with the child apologized to you), and the ones with Tinkerbelle are adorable as are the ones with Anna and Elsa.
I'm just so pleased with the PP pictures. Memory Maker is such a great investment!

I am glad you enjoyed the Mine Ride. I do think it is too short, but I think the overall theme fits in perfectly in Fantasyland.
I like it! It just didn't seem that short to me. I'm looking forward to riding it again!

We've dined at Be Our Guest three times. Although it's never been as good as the first time, we've never had a bad meal there. I am going again in May.
YUM! Hopefully I'll be there again next December for dinner, is the ADR gods are kind to me! :lmao:

Sorry your view got blocked at Wishes. :(
It happens. I'll play it safe next year and use a FP+. :thumbsup2

I ate at Casey's once...never again (I had heartburn for three days after eating there).
Thankfully I'm not susceptible to heart burn, and can stuff some pretty horrible things down my gullet. :rotfl2: I'm glad I went and crossed it off my list, but I don't know that I would rush back. One of the CS places I really wanted to try on this trip was Sleepy Hollow, and I never made it. So I think I'm going to make that one Top Priority for next year!

LOVE Boma for breakfast...we try to hit it every other year.
It was delicious! I have it tenatively planned for our departure day breakfast again next year. ::yes::

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, Billie. I enjoyed following along.
Thank YOU for following along, Kathy! For me, the best part about writing a TR is sharing and interacting with other DISers. I really appreciate you sticking with mine and making time to comment! (That being said, I'll get caught up on yours soon, I promise!!!)

Wow! I don't go on the Dis on weekend and POOF your's is OVER! that's SAD!!!
Tell me about it, girl! :(

Your PP pictures were great! and i agree with Kathy i am so glad the mom sis apologize to you.. At least some people have some manners.
Honestly, just acknowledging me made everything better. I was getting to the point where I was like "Okay, I know I'm solo, I know I'm seated, but I also know I'm HUGE and there's NO WAY these people don't SEE me!" I can only assume, based on how many times it happened, that people did see me and just assumed I was waiting for the rest of my party or something? :confused3 Either way, when the lady realized and apologized, I felt 110% better and was absolutely okay with her and her little girl going ahead of me.

Mine train is the BEST! Love and adore it. sadly we did not get any of the ride pictures as they were not doing them at the time of our trip. :(
Aww, that's a shame! Well, next time then! :thumbsup2

the food looks delish and i think i gained weight just looking and slobbering like a fool over them!!! :rotfl:
I <3 FOOD. :cloud9:

The last room was HUGE! wow very spacious!!! and so glad you got to say goodbye at Boma!
I was shocked at the square footage on that room, isn't it crazy? And Boma was honestly the perfect departure day meal. I adore AKL, and the bountiful breakfast kept me full all the way home!

When are you going back?
December 4-11, 2015! Just... 386 days... from now... :surfweb:

I promise to catch up on your TR soon, Mo! Thanks for sticking with mine! :hug:

Wow, the same exact thing happened to me for the PoF parade. Rain and then stopped just as the parade was supposed to start. Sucky.
Nooooo! What is UP with that? I think I'm pretty much done with the entire month of September. :sad2: Well, look at it this one... It gives us something to look forward to for next time!

Aww you look so happy on the Mine Train!!!
I really WAS so happy on the Mine Train! And everywhere else! :goodvibes

I quite like BOG as well though I've not had dinner there. just lunch, so sadly, no Beast for me.
Try it for dinner sometime! Delicious! And BEAST! Though I think it would be nice if they added Belle in there with him at some point. ::yes::

Yes. It's amazing how much a little acknowledgement can mean by that lady cutting at the PP spot. Mistakes happen, just own it.
Exactly, that's what I'm saying!

Oooh I like that PP spot with Tomorrowland in the background. That's one I've never done. Now I must.
I don't know if I just got lucky on that one or what! I can't recall seeing that shot here in people's TRs, either. I saw the photographer set up there and was like OMG YES. :thumbsup2

Oh yes, Casey's is a classic and always quite busy.
Maybe that's why I've always bypassed it before then? I'm glad I finally got to scratch it off my bucket list!

Holy WOW that room is enormous. Heck, that bathroom looks bigger than a POP room, lol.
Hahaha. It really was ridiculously spacious! And CHEAP!

And now it's over??? Aww!!! But nonetheless, it sounds like you did have a wonderfully magical time with wonderful memories and I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
I'm SO glad you followed along, Rob! Your comments have been so engaging and fun! I promise to get over to yours and get caught up soon!! (I've been awful about keeping up on my favorite DISers TRs recently!)

I SO enjoyed reading your TR. Can't tell you how many times I LOL'd at your gifs! Spot ON! Haha. I'm planning my first solo trip for next April, so I was especially interested in reading about your experiences. And, it seems you had an absolutely fabulous time, minus a few rude people here & there. I'm glad you didn't let it get to you.

BTW, LOVE the tiara!!

I SO enjoyed reading your TR. Can't tell you how many times I LOL'd at your gifs! Spot ON! Haha. I'm planning my first solo trip for next April, so I was especially interested in reading about your experiences. And, it seems you had an absolutely fabulous time, minus a few rude people here & there. I'm glad you didn't let it get to you.

BTW, LOVE the tiara!!
Yaaaay! I'm so glad you enjoyed! I get tickled looking up gifs, and love seeing them used well in other trip reports, so I tried to make them work and be funny in mine. I'm happy you appreciated them! And hey, congrats on your upcoming solo trip! I really DID have a fabulous time, and learned that I actually PREFER to do WDW solo, believe it or not! :cutie:

Every princess should have a tiara!

Really? Did you check Arribas Bros. at Downtown Disney? That's where I found mine, they had a great selection!
I was shopping for a tiara at home, before the trip. Now that I see how pretty your tiara was, I wish I had continued my search. :(

HE. WAS. HILARIOUS. Best character meet of the entire trip, hands down. I wish I had a video of it, I would have paid good money for it!
Gaston would be such a fun Meet and Greet. I bet he really enjoys playing that role. ::yes::

Then to use another FastPass, this one I scheduled exactly 60 days out... That's right! It's time for my first trip aboard the Seven Drawfs Mine Train! Hi-ho, hi-ho! It's off to ride I go!

I loved it! I know a lot of people have been complaining about it being too short or not great, but I haters gonna hate! I had a blast!
Your ride photo turned out really good.

I agree with you, I don't think the ride is too short. This is a really fun new attraction.

If I didn't have to drive to my Kissimmee hotel for the night, I would have lingered even longer, but I knew that I needed to be alert enough to drive. So I sighed, took a deep breath, packed up my cotton candy, and prepared to make my way out of the park. I needed one last PP photo, though...

That pic is a contender for framing also. :goodvibes]
This is a really nice picture. It has the pumpkins in the picture which help to make it a unique picture. :)
Check out was a breeze, and I made the very quick drive over to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Boma time, woo!
I would love to try the breakfast at Boma. It looks really good.

I've enjoyed your trip report. You do a good job at making it fun to read. At least you have another trip to plan. Christmas is such a nice time to go to WDW. :goodvibes

I would love to try the breakfast at Boma. It looks really good.

I've enjoyed your trip report. You do a good job at making it fun to read. At least you have another trip to plan. Christmas is such a nice time to go to WDW. :goodvibes
I was surprised how much I loved Boma breakfast! (I don't know WHY I was surprised, since I've always loved dinner there.) Those scrambled eggs with goat cheese were HEAVENLY. :cloud9:

I'm SOOO glad you've enjoyed my TR, and had fun with it! Honestly, having another trip to plan is the only hting keeping me moderately sane, even if it is still over a year away. :lmao: At least I have my PTR to keep me entertained here!!

Hey Billie! I know I'm late to the party but I just wrapped your TR - absolutely loved it! Sounds like you had a fabulous time and you came away with so many beautiful pictures! I like the two that are contenders for framing :goodvibes Which did you choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter