The Tag Fairy

thespaceinvader

Mouseketeer
It seems that if you are boring, you will not get tagged by the tag fairy. But if you are interesting, you will get tagged. So I've decided to create a Tag Fairy profile.
Eye Color: Multi-Coloured Eyes
Hair Color: Multi-Coloured Hair

We are not able to gather enough information to determine who she really is. WE LOVE YOU TAG FAIRY!!!!!!

but you forgot the bowing down part........

:worship: :worship: :worship:

worship is essential when sucking up..... ::yes::

One of the tag fairies that was on the Universal board here is no longer with us.

Has anyone spotted any Tag Fairies tonight?? I would LOVE to have a green tag! ;)

(ETA: Perhaps that question is a little too close to begging!?!!)

thespaceinvader said:
It seems that if you are boring, you will not get tagged by the tag fairy. But if you are interesting, you will get tagged. So I've decided to create a Tag Fairy profile.
Eye Color: Multi-Coloured Eyes
Hair Color: Multi-Coloured Hair

We are not able to gather enough information to determine who she really is. WE LOVE YOU TAG FAIRY!!!!!!
Not necessarily FEMALE

Seahag said:
LOL!!! That is great!!! Love that signature! :rotfl:

My sister & I saw that on a plaque in Hallmark and thought that it was the perfect quote! :)

i really shouldn't say this but here goes.

i got off the tag fairy thread and the seeking when the halloween horror nights at universal started to come alive.

i have been trying to hit every post to get as much of the rumors and 411 on HHN...............

sorry, i will try to get back on track and help the group find tag fairy.......

The Tag Fairy on this board has been gone for a very long time. If there's another TF on this board, they're hiding.

probably due to limited activity here.

shall we start bumping each morning??

i'll take the m-w-f- schedule........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter