The Tag Fairy

Thanks!! That was a couple of years ago now and it will be the vacation from h e l l we will never forget!

It is looking like we may all just miss each other! :guilty: I don't know when DS's days off will be, yet, but they are usually the second weekend of October.....which would be about the 14th! :confused3

the second weekend of october is friday the 6, saturday 7 and sunday 8.

i am already booked at one of the on site hotels.

hey mtblujeans, you left the test and didn't come back.
yesterday ed posted the weather for montana for you .
he was waiting for your reply.

keisha, hop over to the test thread sometime, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home there also.

macraven said:
the second weekend of october is friday the 6, saturday 7 and sunday 8.

i am already booked at one of the on site hotels.

hey mtblujeans, you left the test and didn't come back.
yesterday ed posted the weather for montana for you .
he was waiting for your reply.

keisha, hop over to the test thread sometime, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home there also.
Oh, gosh! I am sorry I missed that!! Yesterday, both the boys took off for most of the day and DH had a sudden mood for house cleaning! I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to have help around here! :rotfl2:

I have looked at staying on-site in October and *boy* does it seem expensive! I'll have to spend more time researching the reservation. Does the room rate include USO passes? Or are those in addition to?? TIA :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter