The Tag Fairy

I'm chiming in here too - I will have to say witty things that the tag fairy can copy under my username in pretty colors!!!
Chances are I'm not *that* witty :lmao:

mtblujeans said:
:scratchin I am not sure it is always wit.....sometimes "most embarrassing moments"! :rotfl:

OK how about this- twice I've walked out of church and a bird has pooped on my head-a big splat. :rolleyes2 Now I tend to look up when leving buildings!
Is this a message from upstairs telling me to forget about tag?? :rolleyes1

Am I to assume that the Tag Fairy reads your posts, or the posts about you, then gives you a funny tag based on those posts?

Then I am in deep doo if I ever get tagged. Too many things happen to me that finds it's way onto the DIS. Of course, some of it may have to be labeled as "age appropriate only"!! :eek:

Willie

WMILLER86 said:
Am I to assume that the Tag Fairy reads your posts, or the posts about you, then gives you a funny tag based on those posts?

Then I am in deep doo if I ever get tagged. Too many things happen to me that finds it's way onto the DIS. Of course, some of it may have to be labeled as "age appropriate only"!! :eek:

Willie
Yep, and alot of the tags are really, really funny out of the original context! :rotfl2:

i fear for my tags when i post on tag threads.

i lost 2 tags last month when i did.

i really do miss my "universal is kewl" tag............

but, i gained a new one for the mouse.

macraven said:
i fear for my tags when i post on tag threads.

i lost 2 tags last month when i did.

i really do miss my "universal is kewl" tag............

but, i gained a new one for the mouse.
I haven't been around much....I didn't notice that your Tag was gone!! :eek: I have been thinking about deleting mine.....just for something to do! :eek: :eek: :rotfl2:

I have noticed I am now a Mouseketeer; I am sending out a big thanks to whomever is responsible; be it a fairy or some other magical force; - it is the little things in life sometimes :goodvibes

macraven said:
r u
:crazy2:

when that urge hits you next time, scrub floors.........
Why yes.....yes I am :crazy2:

I came back on here to check and see why no one had responded to my outrageous comment! I am not getting notifications from this thread any more....I don't know why!! :badpc: I have missed you guys! :worship:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You are right....I need to be doing more housecleaning instead of :crazy2: thinking anyway!! :lmao:

i haven't received the sub notices either.

i usually hit on it once someone else has posted and the thread is on page 1.

i lost my "universal is kewl " tag............and have been very bitter ever since

macraven said:
i haven't received the sub notices either.

i usually hit on it once someone else has posted and the thread is on page 1.

i lost my "universal is kewl " tag............and have been very bitter ever since
:eek: Not a bitter Macraven!! Say it isn't so......!!

macraven,did you make the tag fairy mad? why would they take away your tag?

well, maybe not bitter but a tad ticked off.

do you want the readers digest version or my usual ramblings on the explanation.???

but then on the other hand, i got a hulk green color tag......

it reflects the rats i stole at a store.

macraven said:
well, maybe not bitter but a tad ticked off.

do you want the readers digest version or my usual ramblings on the explanation.???
:rotfl: I want the usual ramblings version, please! :teeth:
macraven said:
....but then on the other hand, i got a hulk green color tag......

it reflects the rats i stole at a store.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe I'm just out of the loop....but whats the big deal about the "tag fairy?" And what precisely is a tag?

yaytezIOA said:
Maybe I'm just out of the loop....but whats the big deal about the "tag fairy?" And what precisely is a tag?

the sayings by the avatar are the tags. if it is in color then it was given to you by a tag fairy on the dis board.
the ones in regular black are the tags you create yourself.

there are a few people that are tag fairies and to create some fun and sometimes mischevous, they take something you have posted and twist it around. only a tag fairy can tack it on to your siggie/avator area. if you remove it by accident, it can not be replaced by you.

we used to have a tag fairy on the universal boards but i believe he is gone now. he gave me 2 universal type of tags three years ago. in january, i was bad and lost those two. still weeping over losing "universal is KEWL" tag.

some people live to get a tag. i guess it makes them feel special. i got 3 tags before i had 17 posts. just at a thread where the tag fairy was creating havoc at that time is how i got them.
my tags have been changed by a tag fairy 3 times now, but still have a few on my siggie.

tag fairies seem to stay on the disney side since the past year.

if you like the novelty of it, then you go to the threads where people beg for tags.

I've been laying low but, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! hey, don't run away...

Decided to end my fruitless quest & become a tag-vouyer:magnify: . My knees were getting sore anyway.

Be careful trolling for tags - it goes both ways...poor mac, think some of my bad tag-karma rubbed off on her!

I've turned over a new leaf:stir: , I'm a good Mousketeer now.:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter