The Trip Is On!!! Trip report starts on pg. 39

Actually, that's a good one too. I forgot about it. Hmmm...I think I might like that one better than the Dumbo photo. I still like the Maleficent photo best, and that knight picture is priceless. But I might move the sword in the stone photo ahead of Dumbo.

I love them all but my absolute favorite will be my last Duffy picture of the trip report.

I do believe a Duffy adventures thread would be most fun! You could start a whole movement! Oh the places that bear could go! :goodvibes

I think it might be cute to do an open Duffy thread where everyone could post their favorite pictures of their Duffy's experiences.

I think the knight one is my favorite so far :)

Scotty laughs every time he sees the knight one.

Don't you think it would be great fun? If I started one would you join me in the Duffy Pictures? Or what about different stuffed animals too?
Yes, I really should share some of mine :) I don't think we were that creative with Duffy but I have some cute ones!

Oh...and about proofreading...that's one of the things I do to earn money. I've done it in offices, for big and small companies, and also at home, for independent clients.

You're right - proofreading can get very tiring, exhausting and boring if you are reading a bunch of subjects that are not stimulating, and if that's all you do all day, every day. It's best to mix it up a little bit and do a bit of everything.

If you're reading interesting pieces like an outline for a movie script or an outline for a book, it can be an interesting job. If you are reading huge academic planning manuals or lengthy legal documents, it's not fun! Also, you sometimes have to deal with very tiny print or text that is smooshed together. It's not always laid out in a format that is easy to follow along with.

OK I'm cracking up b/c I responded to something Michele said in Sherry's report, and now I'm responding to something Sherry said in Michele's report....

I want want WANT that job! Give the job to me! Aughhhhhhhhhh. I'm not perfect when I write, and I can't list out all the names of the tenses or what they mean, but I'm good at noticing the mistakes other people make! Dream job!

While at WDW I was seriously NOT into Duffy. They replaced masks in Epcot with "sailor duffy on a stick" and it was not even my kid's cup of tea... But your pictures are making me realize that it's only when Duffy has clothes on that I dislike him. Nekkid Duff I like! And I think it's cute how he tucks into things. Tucks into Sally's hair, tucks into brass Dumbo's ear, etc...

Wouldn't that be a great job? I even googled it. I guess there are courses you can take in editing out there.

Naked Duffy is more innocent maybe? He just adapts well to everything and I really fell in love with the little scamp.

Michele, I absolutely love the pic of Tinkerbell holding Duffy & Vidia having that "are you serious" look on her face.........still chuckling about it!!!!

Duffy really seemed to have a great time & is soooooo photogenic!!! I agree with Jazz......love the Sword & the Stone pic!!!

Michele, I absolutely love the pic of Tinkerbell holding Duffy & Vidia having that "are you serious" look on her face.........still chuckling about it!!!!

Duffy really seemed to have a great time & is soooooo photogenic!!! I agree with Jazz......love the Sword & the Stone pic!!!

You know Duffy is the perfect traveling mate too. He doesn't complain about being hungry or constantly want to stop at the bathroom either. And my favorite part is he never asks are we there yet!!!:rotfl:

You know Duffy is the perfect traveling mate too. He doesn't complain about being hungry or constantly want to stop at the bathroom either. And my favorite part is he never asks are we there yet!!!:rotfl:

Perfect!!!!:lmao:

Catching up with your TR and I am soo loving the pictures. I can NOT wait till we go back in June and it will be with people that appreciate the magic of Disney LAND!!!!!

I remember seeing the nuns and the kids were all over that. "Who are they mom?" "Why are nuns at Disneyland, mom?" "Can they really do that mom?" Yes, my little darlings, they are people too and can come and feel the magic of Disney.

It's funny when I scan over your pictures I'm looking at the people in the background to see if you captured any of my party in them. :rotfl2: Haven't seen us yet.;)

Did you start a Duffy thread yet? I hope your back is feeling better.

Perfect!!!!:lmao:

Catching up with your TR and I am soo loving the pictures. I can NOT wait till we go back in June and it will be with people that appreciate the magic of Disney LAND!!!!!

I remember seeing the nuns and the kids were all over that. "Who are they mom?" "Why are nuns at Disneyland, mom?" "Can they really do that mom?" Yes, my little darlings, they are people too and can come and feel the magic of Disney.

It's funny when I scan over your pictures I'm looking at the people in the background to see if you captured any of my party in them. :rotfl2: Haven't seen us yet.;)

Did you start a Duffy thread yet? I hope your back is feeling better.

I did start a Duffy and stuffed animal thread on the community board.

Isn't it funny how we all scan the trip reports of people that were there when we were to see ourselves?

My back is maybe a little better, with that and stress over my sister being extremely ill I am pushing along.

I did start a Duffy and stuffed animal thread on the community board.

Isn't it funny how we all scan the trip reports of people that were there when we were to see ourselves?

My back is maybe a little better, with that and stress over my sister being extremely ill I am pushing along.

sorry to hear about your sister. :hug:

OK I'm cracking up b/c I responded to something Michele said in Sherry's report, and now I'm responding to something Sherry said in Michele's report....

I want want WANT that job! Give the job to me! Aughhhhhhhhhh. I'm not perfect when I write, and I can't list out all the names of the tenses or what they mean, but I'm good at noticing the mistakes other people make! Dream job!

Molly - I'm good at noticing mistakes, fairly good with English, grammar, spelling and all that, and I like to sit quietly and work while not being bothered. But trust me, no matter how good you are at it, you will want to tear your hair out after reading certain documents. It can get old...fast. And I am a pretty patient, sit-in-one-place-for-long-periods-of-time sort of person, so you would think I wouldn't have that issue!

Michele - I saw your Duffy thread over in the Community section. Very cute! You've got to rope Jessica and Jasmine into posting some of their Duffy masterpieces too.

Molly - I'm good at noticing mistakes, fairly good with English, grammar, spelling and all that, and I like to sit quietly and work while not being bothered. But trust me, no matter how good you are at it, you will want to tear your hair out after reading certain documents. It can get old...fast. And I am a pretty patient, sit-in-one-place-for-long-periods-of-time sort of person, so you would think I wouldn't have that issue!

Michele - I saw your Duffy thread over in the Community section. Very cute! You've got to rope Jessica and Jasmine into posting some of their Duffy masterpieces too.

I sent a PM to Jasmine and asked Jessica. She may not want to because her Duffy is tied into Jason so who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter