The Trip Is On!!! Trip report starts on pg. 39

002-18.jpg

Here it is. My prize picture from the trip. This was the one picture I had to have.

L:love:VE it!!!!! Great pic!! Thanx for another awesome TR Michele!!!

Bump! I know it is a bummer to end these things, but you said there was more and your adoring fans want to see/read about it! :goodvibes

Don't faint but I came back!! Yes I finished all you have on here and I absolutly love it. I will have to try to find the Duffy thread because naturally Braeton woke up at 7 a.m right after me so I couldn't go back to sleep(still having rough nights) so I entertained him with you TR and now he is REALLY Duffy addicted. Wants one for his Birthday which is 12 days away!! How am I gonna manage that??? I still can't drive or anything! Oh well I'll figure it out. If someone can Would you PLEASE post a link to the Duffy thread. I can at least appease him with pictures. ;)
So glad that you had fun! You needed the mental rest!! O.k. Now I am wanting the ending. You know me if I don't get it while I am down then I won't ever get to finish!! Which would be why my TR was never finished. HMMM :idea: if I could find the CDs I guess now would be the time to finish it.
I love DLs small world. I love that between the Disney parks things are a little different!! :goodvibes

Don't faint but I came back!! Yes I finished all you have on here and I absolutly love it. I will have to try to find the Duffy thread because naturally Braeton woke up at 7 a.m right after me so I couldn't go back to sleep(still having rough nights) so I entertained him with you TR and now he is REALLY Duffy addicted. Wants one for his Birthday which is 12 days away!! How am I gonna manage that??? I still can't drive or anything! Oh well I'll figure it out. If someone can Would you PLEASE post a link to the Duffy thread. I can at least appease him with pictures. ;)
So glad that you had fun! You needed the mental rest!! O.k. Now I am wanting the ending. You know me if I don't get it while I am down then I won't ever get to finish!! Which would be why my TR was never finished. HMMM :idea: if I could find the CDs I guess now would be the time to finish it.
I love DLs small world. I love that between the Disney parks things are a little different!! :goodvibes

I need to get this finished with my final thoughts but you know it is essentially done. I will get to it later.

Hi Michele - decided to pop over and check out your trip report. I see I have some reading to do! lol!

I agree! Make this carpet in different colors and I will put it in my home! It's subtle enough I could totally get away with it right!? :rotfl:

Oh sure why not? I know that I would be jealous!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter